• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is my lucky day!!! :D Guess what I got!!! Beloved Tales!!! Update: IT CAME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my lucky day!!! :D Guess what I got!!! Beloved Tales!!! Update: IT CAME!!!!

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Guess what I just bought at less than retail price!!!! Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
I was on a pin trading group on FB and someone posted that they were downsizing and wanted to sell some pins. In the group of pins was the Beloved Tales pin. I second guessed myself and wondered if I should contact her in regards to it. Well I sent the message and she said it would be $8.50 including shipping!!! I was just agast and couldn't believe it so I said are you sure we are talking about the same pin and she said "I know its a DSF; I am all about passing along the 'gift' of pins. Enjoy."

LUCKIEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!! :D And right before my birthday too!!!! (March 17th) Happy Early Birthday To Me!!!!!

Guess What?!?!?!?!? It Came!!!!!

8566245367_bb4e4b1290.jpg

Last edited:
Im so jealous of you, i wish this was me today !!!!!! I only need 3 more to complete the set ;(

This is more than just lucky...really congrats haha xD How many seconds after she posted it did you see it, and let me know how far your heart dropped into your chest when you saw it ;D (that happens to me when I see a grail for sale at a good price, even if I can't afford it).

i know. but you got one of the hardest one, so feel lucky :) happy birthday btw :)

Thanks so much!!! My birthday is next Sunday. :) Yeah I had a feeling that was a hard one to get so that's why I was shocked when she gave it to me at that price and she knew what kind of pin it was. :)

This is more than just lucky...really congrats haha xD How many seconds after she posted it did you see it, and let me know how far your heart dropped into your chest when you saw it ;D (that happens to me when I see a grail for sale at a good price, even if I can't afford it).

I saw and was a little hesitant at first and almost didn't ask her. Cause I was worried that it would be too expensive. I'm so glad I did ask her and when she told me I had to double check that in fact she knew what pin I was talking about and when she confirmed then my heart dropped and I told her to send me her email right away and I would send the money Pronto!!!! LOL!

Wow! Best day ever for you! I don't have any of the BT pins since I would have such a tough time getting them at this point, but if I had seen that, I would've been all over it, too! Great find!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back