• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is my lucky day!!! :D Guess what I got!!! Beloved Tales!!! Update: IT CAME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow amazing! It's nice to know there are some nice people in the pin world! Haha!
enjoy! Hope I can get my BT lion king! eBay prices are killing me..

Yeah I still can't believe it's true and I think I'll die of joy once I get it in my hands. Then and only then will I believe this is true.. Right now it's just a dream... A dream to come true right before my birthday. :)

Wow. Congratulations!

We're not going to lie though, as a character and Beloved Tales grail, we're insanely jealous that you have it.

It's not in my hands yet. Though she says she'll be sending it out in the mail tomorrow. If that is true I should have it by the end of this week. Maybe I'll even wear it on my lanyard when I go to Disneyland on Friday. :D

It's not in my hands yet. Though she says she'll be sending it out in the mail tomorrow. If that is true I should have it by the end of this week. Maybe I'll even wear it on my lanyard when I go to Disneyland on Friday. :D

Still awesome! If you go to the event on Friday, Jesse will see you :)!
Post a pic when you get it please!

Still awesome! If you go to the event on Friday, Jesse will see you :)!
Post a pic when you get it please!

Cool! I'm still debating on whether or not to go. This would be my first time going to one of these things.. Don't have many traders and I heard for a newbie it can be quite overwhelming. And yes I will definitely be posting a pic when I get it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back