• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is my lucky day!!! :D Guess what I got!!! Beloved Tales!!! Update: IT CAME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my lucky day!!! :D Guess what I got!!! Beloved Tales!!! Update: IT CAME!!!!
I am happy for you! Sad for me is all :lol: I'm glad another Beauty and the Beast fan got it though, and not someone who would just turn around and sell it! Maybe I'll get lucky someday too! :D

Beauty and the Beast will always be my favorite movie. It was the first movie I ever saw in the movie theater. Dad took me when I was 5 years old. :)

Oh my word. i am in that same group. I didn't even ask. Because I thought no way! I could kick myself now. I wonder if he doesn't know what he has. I am so going to check his other prices now. Congradulations!

Oh my word. i am in that same group. I didn't even ask. Because I thought no way! I could kick myself now. I wonder if he doesn't know what he has. I am so going to check his other prices now. Congradulations!

That's why I double checked with her to make sure we were talking about the same pin.

you know I had to ask her if she had any other beloved tales! LOl I would have croaked if she said Snow White. I am stalking all her posts. It's a secret Group Michelle. lol

She just told me she's packing it up right now!!!!! Eeeek!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I'll be waiting by the mail box every day from here on out during the week and when I get the package I'll probably scream!!!!! :D

Guess What??

It came!!!!!

8566245367_bb4e4b1290.jpg

Sigh, congrats again!
We saw one at the pin trading event and sadly she was looking for something much more impossible to get than that pin :/
It looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back