• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is what was waiting for me when I arrived home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the three of us back again! Disneygirl333 and Tinker and myself lol, there they are Ladies, The pin I can only dream to add to my lanyard and Tinker your grandaughters pin board and Disneygirl333's Rapunzel collection, I know you don't know me Darris but I hope you can make a couple Ladies dreams come true with those BT Tangled pins I know these 2 Ladies along with me sure would love to trade with you.

Can someone pick my jaw off the ground.

...... <insert expletives>
Holy goodness. That's just.... o..m..g.. That is very impressive. I feel like that's what it looks like when the pins get unpacked at DSF.

on a serious note, what are you gonna do with all those Tangled BT's?

Edit: wait, are you one of Goofy's collection points?

Last edited:
th_GuyFawkesFireworksSmiley.gif
Whoa!!
th_c.gif

That's an epic mail day if I've ever seen one =) Congrats!!​

Holy goodness. That's just.... o..m..g.. That is very impressive. I feel like that's what it looks like when the pins get unpacked at DSF.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Hmmmmmmm.

Very impressive. Are those zaps to you or trades or both? Unfortunately, when I eventually zap you for your overwhelming kindness in the valentine's exchange your table won't look nearly that good :)

Nope, I am not a collection point for Goofy

WOW how does one even get all of those Rapunzel BT's. I sure hope your going to make some dreams come true! That is amazing. If you decide to trade. You can feel free to check out my pins. lol But I am pretty sure they unworthy.

I actually think its pretty cool that you have almost 10% of the Tangled BT pins sitting on a table in your house right. Please remember to set the house alarm tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back