• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is what was waiting for me when I arrived home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to be a Beloved Tales - Tangled pin 95110 completest and get all 300 of them? :nono:
I am truly impressed. Congratulations!

I don't know...AM I?!?!? DUN DUNN DUNNNN!!!

103434_o.gif

haha jkjkjk No, your image just gave me the idea xP

LMFAO! Best gif everrrr!!! LOL

Reminds me of this but obviously more creepy...!
dramatic_cat.gif

I just... wow - no! W O W!!
That ... even THAT seems like a vast understatement! If these are for zaps or games...calling you "generous" is also a big, big understatement. Wow (again)! My hat's off to you sir! *removes beanie*

LMFAO! Best gif everrrr!!! LOL

Reminds me of this but obviously more creepy...!
dramatic_cat.gif

Haha That cat is much creepier imo, but the chipmunk is a famous Youtube video from a long time ago and I've always loved it...

[video=youtube;a1Y73sPHKxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw[/video]

Back on topic, TagnledBTTAngledBTTAngledBT...

Haha That cat is much creepier imo, but the chipmunk is a famous Youtube video from a long time ago and I've always loved it...

[video=youtube;a1Y73sPHKxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw[/video]

Back on topic, TagnledBTTAngledBTTAngledBT...

I would like to add...

inception092f12928340.gif

Cat - "Did...someone say ... TANGLED BT?" O_O

wowzers DArris! you must have had so much fun opening them all!!! i,agen if you wore all the BT at once!!!! king of the punzies!!!!!!

so verrry jelous! xxxxx

wowzers DArris! you must have had so much fun opening them all!!! i,agen if you wore all the BT at once!!!! king of the punzies!!!!!!

so verrry jelous! xxxxx

Wow...Darris, walk into a park wearing all those Tangled BT's and just see what people offer you haha xD That or bring one of your daughters and have her wear it acting like a new pin trader and see if sharks try to trade you a HM pin for it. Then if someone tries to shark your daughter, say this exact phrase:

"Why would you try to shark this innocent little girl? What's that, you're saying you don't have an alibi? Then you are an ugly individual on the inside" followed by chanting this song with the following choreography to go along with it:

[video=youtube;hoXORtIibwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXORtIibwQ[/video]

Wow! It seems like opening those envelopes is like unwrapping presents during the holidays!

So awesome! :D

Wh... Whe....wow! I am actually speechless....I would be locking my doors and windows if I were you!!!

:) You're the guy who gets other people's Grails aren't you? Are all of those BTs for other people, or are they going to be used to get your own Grails for a change? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back