• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is what was waiting for me when I arrived home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what was waiting for me when I arrived home today.
Did you buy all the BT Tangled pins? That's a really impressive collection, even though you aren't keeping them all.

I would love to trade for one of those BT Tangled beauties but I am sure you have things in mind for them already. AMAZING mail day!

tumblr_lm571n04O61qi05wbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mf56ldjqQa1rnqxsi.gif

tumblr_m81h933uBD1rce2r1o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6tnnywT161rzianao1_400.gif

tumblr_m8xoroq5ce1r2a1poo1_500.gif

tumblr_md1e9g4F0P1rpkw0b.gif

Yeah.... that pretty much sums up how I feel too XD

Oh the trading power u have u with those now!! *swoons* I just wanted 1 other Tangled BT for trading but u my friend... u don't fool around :lol::bowdown:

Oh and which Tangled/Mulan scenes did u get? :)

Wow those are pretty decent Tangled Belov-WHAT?!?!?

tumblr_lmx0f3j4GM1qbub2i.gif

Enchanted...Stained...Glass...pin...MOC

I am...
tumblr_m0qfbzMIVF1r1yxw8.gif

I'm probably the only one who's actually drooling over the Enchanted pin...

Nope...let's make a small club within this topic in this subforum from the entire forum called "People Whom Drool Over Enchanted Stained Glass Pins Despite They Being Adjacent In The Photo To Over 20 Tangled Beloved Tales Pins That Everyone Is Dying Over But We Are Not Because We Enjoy The Stained Glass Pins More Than Those" Group...sound good?

Last edited:
My heart quite literally hurts with jealousy of those Tangled pins! That is a little slice of pin sunshine! I hope you really enjoy them! They are so lovely :D

Awesome and amazing! I am blinded hahahaha. How did you get so many? Hope you get make many amazing trades and that your trip was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back