• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is what was waiting for me when I arrived home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I declare...the new PINKING....or is it kingpin?

In the words.of pumba...."I grovel at your feet"! Congrats friend!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww!!!

Um... well.... wow. :lol: What an amazing mail day! :eek2:

Congrats, Darris! :hsd: And y'know... if you ever feel like letting go of just one of those Tangled BT beauties, please feel free to check my collection if you'd like to trade haha... ;) Pin karma sure comes back around! :) ^_^ <3

Have fun at the September pin event at WDW! You will have so many people crowding around you, hire some security.

Gosh, you weren't kidding about the BT Tangled were you?
new_pistol_splat_package300.jpg
1211214062w4Dl32.jpg
stock-photo-strawberry-frozen-in-ice-cube-45282748.jpg

l-water-splash-in-a-glass_0244.jpg

:lol:

WOW, incredible. How DID you score so many hard to find and get pins....that's amazing...WOW again

I would have to have someone taking a picture of me falling over if I got zapped. :lol:
slayersludge, that was a rude remark. Darrius is a kind, generous member of this forum.
Darrius~ I hope I get to meet you at the WDW September event. :)

Have fun at the September pin event at WDW! You will have so many people crowding around you, hire some security.

Screw a pin! What I would give to live where you are (Florida) and just attend the pin event haha If I can get a flight down there, park admission is all I'd want lmao

P.S. Just realized that I said a line from Part of Your World and now I have to finish what I started...

Dear Enchanted Stained Glass Pins and Tangled BT's,

What would I give to live where you are,
What would I pay to stay there and own you,
What would I do to see you, in my pin bag...

slayersludge, that was a rude remark. Darrius is a kind, generous member of this forum.
Darrius~ I hope I get to meet you at the WDW September event. :)

It's okay, I'd just let it go. You have to imagine that someone having all those BT's when even getting one is so hard can off put some people, but anger and jealousy subside like all negative emotions ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back