• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways
Favorite holiday pin - I have to go with Tinker creating snow because it's sparkly, festive, and small enough I can put it on my lanyard:

Holiday pin I would like to own - an elusive, missing link in my holiday train:

And score on the snow scene quiz was tricky (on the phone at least because every so often I would swipe incorrectly to skip one and then the quiz would kick me out and make me start over... user error, I know). I only managed 11/15 and I can't stop trying to figure out the others; so of course I've messaged an obvious queen of scene-solving (grogufan) to make my brain stop hurting. :)

Congrats to @watzshakinbacon, @Pinfun, and @GroguFan!

GIVEAWAY 2
NUbtfOh.png

GIVEAWAY 3
a3zHItk.png

GIVEAWAY 4
Gdlcmpc.png

Thank you for such a fun game. I’ve had pretty bad anxiety today and this definitely helped unnerve me and take my mind off of it! Was super fun and may force me to invest in a word search book :)

4889d9e75eacc34a354ba812938f9aab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh tip for anyone else attempting to do it on your phone. I screenshotted the crossword I wanted to do, opened it in Photoshop Fix, and it was really easy to zoom in and highlight on there :)

Mmmm! I like both dark and milk chocolate, so it ultimately came down to the pins and I like Kuzco a bit more than Zurg, so heroes it is!

search.png
[/url]

Back