• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways

Do you have to win one of the earlier giveaways to be considered for the big giveaway prize? Or by entering the smaller giveaways gives you entries into the big one?

Sorry everyone, I have been working crazy hours for a private client but still hope to stay on track for the big giveaway coming this weekend. Great thing is lots of extra money to spoil the kids for the holidays but the downside is being on call and working weird hours.

Giveaways 7, 8, and 9 are up and will be open until tomorrow at noon PST.

is it too late to enter? Im not sure if im eligible but I've been a member for almost over half a year! I would really like to enter the giveaway!
I'm so sorry but right now you don't meet the posting minimum but post more during the coming year and hopefully you will get to join us next year. Happy holidays and it's nice to see you around the forum again. :)

Giveaway #7: Tamales!!! To be exact, my grandmas tamales. She makes the best corn tamales. Corn, green chiles, and mozzarella cheese. Amazing!

Giveaway #8: Disney World. I am terrified of flying but eventually I want to make my way out there. I do love my home park and feel so fortunate, but I’d love to experience it at least once.

Giveaway #9: I’d love to nominated @DisneyJ who works so tirelessly to keep us all updated on new drops and merch and dolls and keys. The time and energy invested in doing all of that week in and week out is so appreciated!

Thank you again @summerskin

#7 (not entering for the prize on this one, I just like playing. :3 ) - My favorite holiday food is monkey bread. It's not really a true holiday food now, but it was a special occasion treat that we'd only make for Christmas breakfast when I was younger. After that, Baby Jesus birthday cake! :)

#8: My dream destination for the holidays would be anywhere with snow to have a true white Christmas! Maybe rent a cabin in Tahoe or Big Bear. I love California but having 80-degree Christmases gets old.

#9: I am assuming we can't nominate someone who has already been nominated (I was going to go with either ksnuggles or DisneyJ, LOL); so I'll nominate @Anisemurphy for being a great pin friend on and off the boards.

#7 (not entering for the prize on this one, I just like playing. :3 ) - My favorite holiday food is monkey bread. It's not really a true holiday food now, but it was a special occasion treat that we'd only make for Christmas breakfast when I was younger. After that, Baby Jesus birthday cake! :)

#8: My dream destination for the holidays would be anywhere with snow to have a true white Christmas! Maybe rent a cabin in Tahoe or Big Bear. I love California but having 80-degree Christmases gets old.

#9: I am assuming we can't nominate someone who has already been nominated (I was going to go with either ksnuggles or DisneyJ, LOL); so I'll nominate @Anisemurphy for being a great pin friend on and off the boards.

Not sure what I'm being nominated for, but thrilled just to be nominated.

#8 : I haven’t been home to New Orleans for Christmas in two years so that would be the place I would want to go!

#9 : Nominating @slbrabham because she also hails from NOLA and has been a great trade partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Favorite Holiday Foods: Cranberry Orange Bread and a second one that I love to make is Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cream Puff Balls.

8. I would love to go to Disney for the holidays. I want to experience the magic there. However an even bigger destination that I would love to visit as a way to get away from the cold is Hawaii!

9. I nominated @LittleBird

Already won a mini game so just for fun:

7: I’ll say snickerdoodle cookies since I already mentioned making cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning on a previous game. Notice the cinnamon theme. Yummy!

8: London. I’ve just always wanted to go so why not for the holidays? That or on a Disney Very Merrytime Cruise. I love Disney Cruises but haven’t managed a holiday one yet.

Back