• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask, as I'm sure this has probably already been covered, but do we know the dates/order for the dolls? I think I only want Ariel/Eric.
Pleaseeee tell me they're not on the same day as the LE 17" Ursula and Eric- the website will be hell!

Ariel is October 15 in stores a d the 16th online. It the same month as Eric n Ursula not the same day

Last edited:
yep. Ariel is the last one released is she's released October 15th and 16th Everyone and their grandmas are gonna be out for her. Try your store(s) first and then resort to online if not successful.

Are u looking for US dates?

Yes, US please. The UK site won't ship to Aus.

Ariel is October 15 in stores a d the 16th online. It the same month as Eric n Ursula not the same day

Thanks for that!

yep. Ariel is the last one released is she's released October 15th and 16th Everyone and their grandmas are gonna be out for her. Try your store(s) first and then resort to online if not successful.

I can only do online unfortunately- no Disney Store in Australia - and postage is cruel, but thanks for telling me the dates. Maybe because the time is better for us (5 or 6pm) I hope I'll be in for a chance

Last edited:
Does anyone think it's likely that a select few of the stores will receive some of the LE merch that went with the set? My Disney Store CMs didn't know exactly what they were getting, but it would be the biggest bummer if they were only sold through the Expo and Online. Though to be honest, it seems like a weird move to make such a low edition size of a wallet and a cosmetic bag. I really wanted that wallet.

I have heard that no stores are getting any bags or wallets :/ I didn't know the wallet was going to sell out, I am mad at myself for not getting it! My CM Manager told me that they are completely out of stock. My store is also not getting any of the apparel and perhaps not even the journals. Ugh!

Wow that's a bummer! I remember seeing it at the expo and thinking to myself it's not worth blowing my food money now when most of this stuff will be in stores in a matter of weeks. Really regret that now. Feels kind of like Disney took one big step backwards managing this year's collection, and doll release days are looking to be as bad, if not possibly even worse than the original princesses oh my gosh.

I am fearing that as well. My store manager said they are being called for a conference soon, and that no one wants to even talk about it. :/ I am hoping if people compose themselves and act like adults, we won't have any issues. The raffle process should prevent any line drama, so there is hope there. And, if you can't get one in store, you have a fair chance online too, so that is also good I think they are trying their best, but they certainly made an error in the LE size. Intentional or not, I think it will come to bit them in the butt if anything goes awry.

Man I'm bummed I missed out on that wallet too, I honestly didn't think people would be looking to buy it. (Silly me ) I should know better by now

Nooooo. I couldn't afford the bag at the expo, but was hoping to be able to purchase it later.

Me neither! I wonder how many wallets were actually left to be sold (didn't they sell some at D23 too?!) If I had known they were so limited, I would have gotten a wallet, a cosmetic case, and the tote bag. UGH.

how are you guys wording your email to ds.com to get the $20 gc - I asked for one since they weren't able to fulfill my pin order but they basically told me to go fly a kite

how are you guys wording your email to ds.com to get the $20 gc - I asked for one since they weren't able to fulfill my pin order but they basically told me to go fly a kite
the cm that took my phone call, offered it to me, I didn't even ask for it. Granted, I called the next day though.

I don't know if I'm going insane or not, but I thought I saw somewhere saying that the whole set of dolls could be pre-ordered the 19th instore?

That person is the skid mark on the underpants of society.

That is infuriating. I was hearing things about them letting little kids buy them along with their parents. It's no shock the few people that got them could get so many. None.

My sister got the Snow White bag. It's labeled 1 of 500. She didn't even know it was limited.

Someone on disney le dolls facebook, claims their order of the pins has shipped . I guess disney.com really did have 1 for sale after all.

My pin order has been shipped as well. There were a few available after all, it seems! There are rumors that there are more available still, so if you order says closed, please do not cancel it! You never know what is going to happen.

My pin order has been shipped as well. There were a few available after all, it seems! There are rumors that there are more available still, so if you order says closed, please do not cancel it! You never know what is going to happen.

Thats depressing I wonder what I did wrong, I thought I could physically not order any faster if I tried without breaking a finger, yet people managed to somehow, show me your ways Elysionsprincess!!! :bowdown:

Also my order isn't even there anymore, I think disney closed it for me!

Also where did u hear there were more available....and where can I get them, and WHY did they cancel my order if they do have some left over

What time did you complete your order by do you think? I'm sorry that you didn't get a set I am hoping that some more show up somewhere and people can have another shot! There are certainly not enough to go around, but I do think that the resale values will drop within a few weeks.

Interesting that they closed the order...you mean you can't even see it anymore at all? How frustrating. :/ Is the number still somewhere? You could try calling Guest Services!

it says at 12:17?? well that's what the order history says although it was more like 3AM...ISH, where I'm located...... also i was ordering frrom my ipad ( i should mention) which did have trouble loading the page once all the new merchandise was put up? i think next time i will stay over my boyfriends house and use his desktop i might get better results that way, do you think it matters if i use a desktop or ipad? And you certainly do not have to apologize for me not getting a set, this is Disney's failure, I would have been fine not getting a set, if i wasn't already over the moon because i thought i had snagged a set, only to have it taken away again because they cant take their "add to cart" links down fast enough. I'm glad at least some people got them, especially you.

And dont forget to make a video on your new pins, if the prices deflate i might think about getting them secondhand...but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.