• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
I hope to add Syndrome to my Incredibles collection eventually! :)

Wow! Looks like Tiger Lily is captured by Captain Hook, The magical wardrobe is the last standing ptd now. Photo Cred by Hatboxmortal on IG.

c3f5d2c6912629089659a89eca34f061.jpg

Glimmer!!!

I love all the fairy ones they've been doing recently! I think the scaling in the art of the fairies in contrast to the ice cream has been great :D

I saw the preview of the 3 girls pin , I was hoping it would be released a bit later (Low on funds at the moment)

It definitely seems like the Preview board was "imminent preview," not "six months from now ..." preview. Ha. I hear you, because I need the Carpenter for my collection, and I'm supposed to be saving funds for my vacation ...

I saw the preview of the 3 girls pin , I was hoping it would be released a bit later (Low on funds at the moment)

I understand. I was shocked that Charlotte was released as early as she was and that night I had a dream that they flipped that night and the next one was Little Carl. I think the shock woke me up... (I need to replenish the pin fund a little first.)

I just got to the store and there is no line, I just walked right up to the register. I've never been able to come this soon after a flip but from what I've gathered this is unusual, right?

I just got to the store and there is no line, I just walked right up to the register. I've never been able to come this soon after a flip but from what I've gathered this is unusual, right?

Yes, it's very unusual, but there aren't any "hot" characters in this set. It's a good mix of characters but I think they will be around for a little while.

Wait they have Glimmer, but still no Beck or Zarina? Zarina had her own movie, and there's not one pin of her out there.

Yes, it's very unusual, but there aren't any "hot" characters in this set. It's a good mix of characters but I think they will be around for a little while.

How long do you think they will last? I'll be there in three weeks and really hope that they've flipped by then...

How long do you think they will last? I'll be there in three weeks and really hope that they've flipped by then...

Good question. I'm no expert, but they should flip within 3 weeks I'm pretty sure. Out of the last 7 sets only one ended up lasting more than 3 weeks and that one had Darla, Mertle and Runt from Chicken Little. That set lasted almost a month. I hope this set goes faster!

These characters aren't the most popular in and of themselves, but they are all from popular movies/collections. So there's a fan base for these. The great thing about PTDs is obscure characters getting some love. The bad thing is that if the fan base for the characters is small, there is less interest in acquiring them either for a personal collection or for trading. Those are the ones that hang around and around and around ...

Oh, come on now, you are exaggerating!

;)

This flip isn't nearly as bad as the one with Runt and Darla imo, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back