• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, that didn't take long. The marquee is already sold out. I'm surprised they made it 2 per person. Marquees usually do pretty well unless it's a live action movie without a lot of hype behind it (like the Disney Nature films).

Milky, your inbox is full.

Does the Japan Disney Store ship to the US? Can it also be translated? There is something I want to buy and I am not sure if you can purchase from the site if you are located in the US? I remember in the past you were able to translate and ship.
You will need to use a Japanese Shopping Proxy Service to purchase it for you. The service will make the purchase for you, Japan Disney will ship it to their warehouse, you pay for the shipping then the warehouse will ship it to you. I personally use http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/ or http://www.japamart.com/

s-l1600.jpg

Oh - if anyone was looking for the Duet series pins I'm guessing you would probably be able to buy the January one over the phone at this point. I saw them at a few places at WDW this past weekend. The pin shop in HS had a bunch, along with a bunch of Star Wars ones that I thought would have been long sold out by now.

Be still my beating heart. That marquee is perfect. Oh why must limited edition pins be so... limited? :cry:

Edited this post with my tail between my legs :) Misundestood someone's post on Facebook and thought new pins had been released.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm a fool. I thought they were released today. Move along....nothing to see here.

Last edited:
What is the best pin site to register for up coming releases? I'd like to know in advance for purchase planning :wiggle:

Currently i'm getting them from Disney Pins Blog, and just want to make sure i'm getting all the info possible.

Thanks!

Randomly enough, the pin hut in Disney Springs has boxes of the Chinese zodiac pins from last year. The ones that make a circle. Crazy!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They also have the Cinderella love letter at Disney Springs. The guy said that there was a delay on their release due to production problems, so they're just bow coming out. Weird...

bc4b4caeb54aa53bb836b9357e1d947b.jpg

Wonder if there were production problems in general with the Love Letters line? The Aurora pin was advertised looking pink and glittery but the images I'm seeing on social media of the real thing are matte white enamel for the envelope.

Wonder if there were production problems in general with the Love Letters line? The Aurora pin was advertised looking pink and glittery but the images I'm seeing on social media of the real thing are matte white enamel for the envelope.
The Cinderella love letter came out at the same time, and it is a darker pink with glitter, so maybe they just changed designs at the last minute? The Aurora pin has glitter in the white as well (though it's obviously not as prominent) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back