• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I have read says ten LE525 pins and three LE250 CHASERS. Chasers are Gaston, Pain & panic and scar.

So perhaps Lotso wasn't made and he may only be found on Pin boards as a PP?

WDW_Trading_OneSheet_March2016.jpg

odpt.com just updated. Only seen the WDW flyer so far.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Spring Break pin with Sulley/Mike does NOT have Boo, right? No Boo yet another month? Which is perfectly fine with me--there's still some older pins I'm looking for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Spring Break pin with Sulley/Mike does NOT have Boo, right? No Boo yet another month? Which is perfectly fine with me--there's still some older pins I'm looking for.
Right. It looks like it's Monsters University, rather than Inc. Which would be Pre-Boo. :3

I think I just really wanted to say "Pre-Boo"...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Everything I have read says ten LE525 pins and three LE250 CHASERS. Chasers are Gaston, Pain & panic and scar.

So perhaps Lotso wasn't made and he may only be found on Pin boards as a PP?

Aw, that'd be a shame since the design looked really nice. I actually thought it was the best of the lot.

Woo hoo!!!:hatbox: I need that Hatbox Ghost!!! He looks super fabulous! Does anyone know if it will be available @ wdw?
The Hatter ghost pin is on the WDW flyer, so I imagine it'll pop up early March. :D it's one of the better HM pins I've seen come through in a bit. :3

I agree! I wonder if the Hatbox Ghost pin glows in the dark.. I did not think they'd do any new Haunted Mansion pins until more towards Halloween time! I do wish there were more open edition hatbox ghost/hitchhiking ghost pins though.

SiuJerkJai [IMG said:
http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DLR_Trading_OneSheet_March2016.jpg[/IMG]
Does anyone know what the March 31 DLR release is?
I have tried to enlarge the post but it is a little too blurry for my eyes to see the characters on the pin.

Does anyone know what the March 31 DLR release is?
I have tried to enlarge the post but it is a little too blurry for my eyes to see the characters on the pin.
I spy Genie, Pooh on his balloon in the top right, Heimlich the caterpillar, and maybe Abu up there on the top left? He's hard to make out. Hahah!

Does anyone know how the Tokyo Japan Disney pin looks like for their Sweet Love 2016 (their yearly Valentine's series)? I usually collect them but I can't find any info about them this year. I went to their shop and only found these on their online shop :<

dAjSmEx.jpg

1WkYMaQ.jpg

Jp6ZVCh.jpg

cXm78GM.jpg

lJPeXed.jpg

4F10zrd.jpg

lQPZUwO.jpg

FUSiBIM.jpg

Milky, your inbox is full.

Does the Japan Disney Store ship to the US? Can it also be translated? There is something I want to buy and I am not sure if you can purchase from the site if you are located in the US? I remember in the past you were able to translate and ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back