• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
From DSSH's Facebook Page:
12633534_1111765555541546_7692605834686620753_o.jpg

I am going to need the Up Best Animated Feature pin if anyone can help me out. :) ...And Dug if he's not too pricey. :)

I am going to need both as well

If they follow the same pattern as last year it's one pin per box . 10 Regular LE340 and 3 Chasers LE200 in the set
They've changed the edition numbers this time : 10 Standard pins LE525 and 3 Chasers LE250
Hopefully this will make them easier to get , I'm looking for a full set to display alongside least years collection .

I just saw this added to Pinpics and I'm hyperventilating a little... Does anyone have any information??

RS_R64814d8b4c.png

Edit: I just noticed the release date says 2016 but the pin looks like it reads 2015???

Last edited:
^ I'll add that the Alice pin is big and very beautiful in person but the Aristocats pin is HUGE!

I may be partial but I think the wdi pins are the nicest pins currently being made - both for size and quality. Dsf pins aren't remotely in the same league as wdi pins.

Last edited:
None of my collections but I totally agree about WDI pins .
I do love the Aristocats pin though , does anyone know the edition size ? Trying to determine if it's even remotely obtainable by trade :)

I've gotten both Gaston and Pain and panic. Also Oogie Boogie and Bowler hat guy. Looking for Prince John and Kabuki! :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ok. So it looks like it's the year of Rapunzel. Christmas, V-day, Spring, I wonder what's next. Not that I mind. I enjoy her. And Donald and Daisy for the envelopes. Excellent! I hope to get them both. So far, not too bad for March. :)

Just seen a picture of the full Villaintines set (eBay) . Personally I'd have preferred Lotso instead of Pain & Panic , mainly because I consider them sidekicks not full villains but I'm still hoping for a full set eventually .

If they follow the same pattern as last year it's one pin per box . 10 Regular LE340 and 3 Chasers LE200 in the set

The photo of the box on the Disney Parks Merchandise blog indicates that each box contains one pin. But this year the regular pins are LE 525 and the chasers are LE 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back