• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
I'm surprised there aren't many zootopia pins out yet too! But maybe they're waiting to see what interest there is after the movie?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

HD DLP Feb upcoming pins ;)

new-month-release-pin-trading_zpsdfu0yf6w.jpg

I have it saved to my computer now.. but sadly photobucket seems to be down. I will get it uploaded as soon as I can get on their site

Vintage Poster Series? Oh, man, have I missed other pins in this series, is this a new series, and will it only be for Snow White?

The post on Facebook said this pin release was in honor of the Signature Edition movie release, which suggests they could do something similar for future releases. And yes I'm sleepy cuz I just used "release" 3x in one sentence and the editor in me doesn't care!

Last edited:
These new Vintage Poster Series pins for Snow White look similar to the new Premiere Poster pin for The Good Dinosaur. After the Snow White screenings at the El Capitan Theatre, there is a Countdown to Zootopia film festival with screenings of Tangled, Wreck It Ralph, Bolt, Winnie the Pooh, and Princess & the Frog. I wonder if there will be surprise Vintage Poster Series pins or surprise Marquee Series pins released?

The OE Princess birthstone pins are now on the WDW app. Also several others of the OE pins like the hearts, cross stitch and tsum tsum booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back