• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
The Rescuers pin looks just like the Christmas ornament. Pretty cute!
bbb4f74b5991f4c4c885313048932a5d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A Disgust tsum tsum pin! How cute! Hopefully they'll all make it over here. The original tsum tsum pins did, after all. :)

My reaction why going through posts in this threat: OOOHHH, look at those... oh, Hong Kong. Oooohh, look at... Hong Kong again.

Being in Oklahoma, WDW and Disneyland might as well be Hong Kong anyway. My trip countdown timer isn't moving nearly as quickly as I would like.

Does anyone have any word on the releases this week? I've been told of some rumored Alice pins for its anniversary, but was hoping for some corroboration. If posting here is tricky (due to the Un announced nature of it) feel free to message me. <3 thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any word on the releases this week? I've been told of some rumored Alice pins for its anniversary, but was hoping for some corroboration. If posting here is tricky (due to the Un announced nature of it) feel free to message me. <3 thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have seen images of some Alice pins coming out this month from an FB group.

I saw those Alice pins on FB too. I am both hoping and not hoping they are a shared release with WDW. Hoping, because then I can send my Dad for them. Not hoping because $$$.

I found these new pins at Hot Topic today!!

13707220_662823753883902_1424898572_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BIB066lBtaQ/

(Edit: Added image)

Marie, Baymax, and the Queen of Hearts. There was also a Mad Hatter hat. Not sure if the AIW is new, but I definitely never saw the Marie and Baymax before. Super excited to add a new BH6 pin to my collection since that one hasn't been updated for a while. xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also from Disney Pins Blog website
Magic-Kingdom-45th-Anniversary-Pin-Collection.png

When this set finally gets released I'm hoping to get a few packs , 3 of my 4 favourite attractions feature :)

Ooh, these pins look awesome! This is only for WDW, right? I didn't know there was a Dumbo ride there...I thought WDW only had the Aladdin Magic Carpet ride instead...(I want a pin of that, lol.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back