• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
A NBC ear hat mystery set released today too. A photo from Robert Maier on Facebook:

13754224_840830026049264_5104195045050632484_n.jpg

More pins to add to my want list! Too cool. Thanks for sharing.

Aggg! I missed the Alice pins release by disney by about 3 days.

Oh, and I'll be looking to trade for the ones that are not part of the reveal/conceal if anyone has them.

Last edited:
I'm hearing rumblings that the new park pack had a Mim pin in it? Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Really? Cool! I'll let you know once I get mine in the mail.... (but typically, I see a bunch of pictures on-line before mine gets to my house -- I must be in the last group to be mailed out)...

Silence for the Fox and the Hound's 35th Anniversary as well. *grumbling intensifies*

Well, Fox and the Hound did at least get a beautiful WDI release. ;)

Speaking of movie anniversaries, I'm looking forward to a BatB 25th anniversary pin. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the dsuk is the best at bringing out anniversary pins for the older films and not well known ones you never know they mite release one remember we recently had the great mouse dectetive anniversary pin out recently

I think the dsuk is the best at bringing out anniversary pins for the older films and not well known ones you never know they mite release one remember we recently had the great mouse dectetive anniversary pin out recently

I agree with this. :D

An assortment of Shanghai Disneyland pins, but most noteworthy (to me anyway and a few others, I'm sure ;D) are the ZOOTOPIA HMs!!

https://instagram.com/p/BIPp8fghPmY/
(PC: @zyteresa on IG)

I...I want them. Especially Nick. I hope the whole set gets posted soon. :D

An assortment of Shanghai Disneyland pins, but most noteworthy (to me anyway and a few others, I'm sure ;D) are the ZOOTOPIA HMs!!

https://instagram.com/p/BIPp8fghPmY/
(PC: @zyteresa on IG)

I...I want them. Especially Nick. I hope the whole set gets posted soon. :D

DAWN DAWN DAWN OMG DAWN

I've been waiting for a Dawn pin to add to my Admin Assistant collection!

*groans* I hadn't considered Shanghai Disney lanyard pins...Gonna need Judy and Nick!

Vixy - this is the second Bellwether pin. The DS Japan mystery box set also has a Bellwether pin. (Photo taken from ebay)

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back