• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guesses for the concealed royalty: Elsa, Anna, Snow White, Pocahontas, Giselle, Merida, Kida (fingers crossed but if not, then Sofia the First or Maid Marian perhaps?), and Moana.

those r/c pins look really nice, particularly jasmine and mulan i think. anybody else, who is your favorite in this series?

Ok so to sum up Disney Princess R/C , they've previewed 8 :
Aurora / Rapunzel / Mulan / Belle / Tiana / Jasmine / Ariel / Cinderella
I'm going to assume there'll be another 8 concealed so here's my guesses :)
Anna / Elsa / Snow White / Megara / Pocahontas / Esmeralda / Jane Porter / Elena of Avalor
To be honest that would be my personal choices (and I'm pretty sure they'll pass Jane over again) lets see how many I can guess right :lol:

Just seen a picture on eBay of a mystery set featuring Disney Princess Chairs ! 7 standard pins plus 3 LE 500 Chasers
Royal Hall apparently , I've not seen them mentioned anywhere before .
Not personally of interest to me but nice to see them trying something different .

Just seen a picture on eBay of a mystery set featuring Disney Princess Chairs ! 7 standard pins plus 3 LE 500 Chasers
Not personally of interest to me but nice to see them trying something different .
can you send me the link or post a picture? I can't find them

I just saw this on Facebook! So cute! Commons are Cinderella, Snow, Merida, Jasmine, Tiana, Belle, and Ariel.
Chasers are Aurora, Pocahontas, and one more.
13880325_10154044748242639_8372291239839422392_n.jpg

Photo by Amy Shimerman.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm out of the loop... or just my usual confused self, but what are these pins? I thought these were the reveal conceal the crowds have been referring to?

f2316f3a057bcfa359ae5f35cc83bce3d52a6444.jpg

Those are super cool! And really unique! I haven't seen them today... I wonder where they are...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

There is a seller on Ebay that is selling a blind box. The listing said it was purchased at DL, but there is nothing on the box that says it's DL specific.

Search Royal Hall Pin Box to get it to come up, for those that are curious.

I heard someone on IG saying the last Royal Hall chaser is Rapunzel.

EDIT: Rapunzel confirmed.

13712657_840093519453929_1035161678_n.jpg

(PC: @lunapins on IG)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
From the ACME King Pins Facebook group:

"There will be two limited edition Alice in Wonderland pins released at the Disney Pins Blog/Cruise Planners Fall 2016 Gathering Pin Trading Charity Event! [October 2nd at B Springs in Orlando]
1. Queen of Hearts: Limited edition of 250. Retail price is $19.95. Part of the Alice in Wonderland series by Dave Perillo.
2. Caterpillar: Limited edition of 250. Retail price is $19.95. Part of the Alice in Wonderland series by Dave Perillo.
PURCHASING DETAILS:
Must have event ticket ($15) to purchase.
Limit of two (2) pins per ticket (2 Caterpillar, 2 Queen of Hearts).
Pins are first come, first served.
Pin purchasing will be sent on September 16, 2016 to registered guests via email.
Bring PayPal receipt to event to pick up your pins."

13680760_1114060711970380_7710062832040847564_n.jpg

13620771_1114060725303712_7786741602167107771_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back