• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
The chairs are cute, but I'm not hot on them, nor on this batch of Diamonds. Hmmm. Oh well. Better for my pocket! Now was there a Malificent diamond? Or Hades? Then I'd be on that like WHOA.

I love the Pascal Diamond - that one is awesome. This set on the other hand...

f2316f3a057bcfa359ae5f35cc83bce3d52a6444.jpg

Creeps me out.... :shiver:

I love the Pascal Diamond - that one is awesome. This set on the other hand...

Creeps me out.... :shiver:

I'm not crazy about them either, but they look better than what this photo/lighting shows, if I remember correctly from the initial preview for these pins. :D At least I hope! xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no !!!!
Tonight's PTN pins from Paris feature Pain , Panic & Megara . Meg is going to bankrupt me
Along with a large Finding Dory group

Photo credit to Jean DP Facebook

Last edited:
AAAA I'M GONNA NEED MEGARA FOR MY BFF

Also gonna need Diamond Vanellope & Ralph. I swear this summer is trying to bankrupt me.

It's their eyes. It would almost work if it were on a Driver's License or something. I'm undecided if I want to send my Dad for the Princesses. I'm not sure I like them, but I don't like passing up opportunities to get things at cost.

Finally had some time to catch up on pin news and those chairs are blowing me away. I'm a bit pouty about Aurora's being a chaser, but on the plus side, of all my girls, it's the one that feels the most "must have". The design of it is truly lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back