• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't been checking the Heroes/Villains doll thread, inabena posted this picture previewing this year's Designer Fairytale artwork:

13920892_1275390232472150_5862606410554576319_n.jpg

If you haven't been checking the Heroes/Villains doll thread, inabena posted this picture previewing this year's Designer Fairytale artwork:

13920892_1275390232472150_5862606410554576319_n.jpg

Ack! I don't need Alice & the Queen, I don't need Alice & the Queen, I don't need Alice & the Queen.

I much prefer the Belle I got this morning than this one. I usually like Provincial Belle, but I don't like the pattern on this dress. She almost seems more Dorothy Gale than Belle.

But I would like to get the pin set. It's not a D23 year, so with sales online there is a chance. If I pay attention to the date.

OMG OMG PINK DRESS CINDERELLA OMG

I don't do dolls but oh if that means pins OH

I wish they'd do the pins divided in separate pieces instead of all the characters together with their villains. I love how Alice, Belle, and Cinderella look in this set, but I'll probably pass on all the pins, since I'm just not interested in their villains. (With the exception of Lucifer, haha.)

Edit: Hope that makes sense. Like, I'd love this to be a set of 8 instead of 4, with each character being a separate pin. They'd still complement each other, but they could be separated for people who just want to collect certain heroes or villains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ack! I don't need Alice & the Queen, I don't need Alice & the Queen, I don't need Alice & the Queen.

I much prefer the Belle I got this morning than this one. I usually like Provincial Belle, but I don't like the pattern on this dress. She almost seems more Dorothy Gale than Belle.

But I would like to get the pin set. It's not a D23 year, so with sales online there is a chance. If I pay attention to the date.

Also in that thread are possible dates:

Cinderella & Lady Tremaine: 9/6
Belle & Gaston: 9/20
Alice & The Queen of Hearts: 10/4
Aurora & Maleficent: 10/18

Alice and Belle
’s faces look kinda funny. Not funny haha. The villains all look great.

Maybe we have a thread for each set of dolls coming out each year? Like “Disney Dolls - Heroes and Villains 2016”--instead of continuing from past years? And for the other series, too? Just an idea from someone with a bit of ocd.

Yeah, I saw the dates. Only I have a problem. On Oct 4, I will be at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal. So not only not my local store, and I ain't dealing with the Florida Mall, I won't even be with my Dad's computer. And I can't really wake everyone up at 3 AM to get online anyway. So I kind of hope it will be wrong.

I don't collect and don't know anything about the dolls... why are people mentioning pins with them? Do they come with pins? I'll need the Alice/Queen pin if there is one, but i really don't want to have to buy the doll... can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks! :)

OMG OMG PINK DRESS CINDERELLA OMG

I don't do dolls but oh if that means pins OH

I wish they'd do the pins divided in separate pieces instead of all the characters together with their villains. I love how Alice, Belle, and Cinderella look in this set, but I'll probably pass on all the pins, since I'm just not interested in their villains. (With the exception of Lucifer, haha.)

Edit: Hope that makes sense. Like, I'd love this to be a set of 8 instead of 4, with each character being a separate pin. They'd still complement each other, but they could be separated for people who just want to collect certain heroes or villains.

Whoa...what? Pins? As in one of those elaborate, overpriced sets that has 6-8 pins and goes for some crazy price of $200 to $300 for the set?

*hyperventilation begins*

For the love of all and then some, if anybody does a co-op please put me down for Tremaine with Lucifer. I'm never going to be a Lucifer completist if they keep making pins of him. :(

I don't collect and don't know anything about the dolls... why are people mentioning pins with them? Do they come with pins? I'll need the Alice/Queen pin if there is one, but i really don't want to have to buy the doll... can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks! :)

The dolls don't come with pins, but they make a pin set that match the dolls. You may be familiar with these sets from previous years. When they get released, there is always a lot of hand-wringing and desperation:

pin85994th200
pin92447th200
pin97583th200
thumb130_201508287078.jpg

RS_R704b4cd27d.png

Also in that thread are possible dates:

Cinderella & Lady Tremaine: 9/6
Belle & Gaston: 9/20
Alice & The Queen of Hearts: 10/4
Aurora & Maleficent: 10/18

Alice and Belle
’s faces look kinda funny. Not funny haha. The villains all look great.

Maybe we have a thread for each set of dolls coming out each year? Like “Disney Dolls - Heroes and Villains 2016”--instead of continuing from past years? And for the other series, too? Just an idea from someone with a bit of ocd.

I was thinking the same thing. Who wants to start a new thread and ask this one to be locked?

Back to the topic, Doorknob!!! will need that new WDI Alice anniversary. Want to see how those DSSH stained glass villains actually look because only showing them from theirs back is weird to me...

Want to see how those DSSH stained glass villains actually look because only showing them from theirs back is weird to me...

I thought I was the only one who thought that! :tigger: But a lot of people seem interested in them. Different tastes I guess.

Those are great, shame they're LE200. Couldn't they have thrown us non-LAers a bone and do 400 or 500? ::shakes head at August pin costs:: it's gonna be a rough money for the old pin budget! But man I really like these. Glad I only collect Mal, which is the big bad of big bads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back