• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week-of-08_18_16-Releases.jpg

RED ALERT: I just saw someone on FB post about pickups for this week, and he included the Pixar Party pin. I went back to the Disney Parks Merchandise site and discovered that at some point they added this to the post for August 11th releases:

Week-of-08_11_16-Releases_2.jpg

I still don't see the love letter pin for this month. Does anyone know why it's not coming out?

I wouldn't worry yet. It is possible it will be announced for the 18th or 25th. The Pixar Party pin for the 11th was NOT in the original post for that day and was added just recently. They're either playing games or they haven't set all the release dates yet.

I'm disappointed in those Acme pins as they look like the ones from last years Star Wars Celebration on Anaheim. I was hoping that they would stay with the Pixar Party theme.

Love the Shang one in the new Reveal/Conceal set. He looks gorgeous. :) Does anyone have a picture of all the Princes yet? I haven't seen most of them, just Flynn and Shang so far from surfing my Instagram feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back