• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on facebook: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...sneyland-resort-products-coming-in-fall-2016/

If anyone is able to get the 4 pin set from this pic, please let me know. I am in love with Hatbox Ghost Mickey pin. :)
fkjwer2323.jpg

If you can find someone who wants Goofy and Minnie, I'd go in for it since I would love to have Donald!

I'm glad my spastic typing brought some joy. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OH, LOL. I thought this was an autocorrect thing. I've spastic typed too, though, and let me tell you, nothing upsets a mom more than when you accidentally speed type "teaspoonful" but instead of ending the word with an L your finger slips and it becomes a K. :rofl:

...Thanks for DSSH Villains pictures, pins looks great but they are still not on the good side in my opinion lol :lol:

I think these pins look awful in real life they look better on paper than the real thing!

Actually I just saw them in person at the soda fountain (in the preview case) and thought they looked a lot better than I expected. Still not my thing, but way better than I thought.

I wouldn't say awful , Evil Queen looks pretty good to me . I freely admit the others could be better but regardless it's nice to see something other than the standard pose you get with most of Disney's latest releases
That's why I'm happiest about. DSF getting out of the box a little bit. :3

The Halloween pins look great. Does anyone know what love letter is for August? I would think it's coming out on the 18th because it wasn't on the flyer for the 11th.

I think Stained Glass effects are one of those "looks good on paper" sort of ideas for pins. Especially for this QoH...

What I found with the State Into My Eyes pins is that they look good when displayed on a white background. Which DSF didn't do here, apparently. I bet these would look much better that way

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

What I found with the State Into My Eyes pins is that they look good when displayed on a white background. Which DSF didn't do here, apparently. I bet these would look much better that way.

I would agree with this. A lot of the darker colors get muddied or lost on the dark background. They look better in person than in photos.

What I found with the State Into My Eyes pins is that they look good when displayed on a white background. Which DSF didn't do here, apparently. I bet these would look much better that way

Absolutely. With the stained glass-style pins I have displayed I have just a piece of computer paper cut to size behind the pin.

Geez, less than a week into August and they're busting out the September calendar?

ACME Gold Series pin alert - LE250, available for RSP at a pin event in the Netherlands on October 8.

13934851_1150024571720612_5594222003555587467_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back