• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
Ooh, these pins look awesome! This is only for WDW, right? I didn't know there was a Dumbo ride there...I thought WDW only had the Aladdin Magic Carpet ride instead...(I want a pin of that, lol.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have 2 dumbo rides!

Ooh those are great! thank you for sharing Raikipins :rock:

Yesterday I saw Marie, Baymax and the Mad Hatter's hat. I didn't see the heart. How often does Hot Topic put out pins? Have there been a lot?

Also saw a Mulan button and a Captain America shield button among many non-Disney buttons.

Last edited:
Oh! Well, I'm glad it's at both parks. But man, that means Disney Springs is going to be nuts tomorrow. XD I'll have to get up early. ;P I'll add these to my signup presently.

~Merlin

Yesterday I saw Marie, Baymax and the Mad Hatter's hat. I didn't see the heart. How often does Hot Topic put out pins? Have there been a lot?

Also saw a Mulan button and a Captain America shield button among many non-Disney buttons.

Hmm, I'm actually not too sure how often. The last batch of pins I remember came out a while ago, and there was an Ariel, BatB rose, Stitch, and another Mad Hatter hat, but those seemed like the colors were screenprinted, rather than the kind most pins are, where the color is kind of filled in? (I don't know much about the actual making of pins!)

But after seeing those, I definitely want to check Hot Topic more often! XD

Those Alice pins are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad I don't collect Alice, but dude, I'm tempted to get those anyway, haha.

I find it ironic that one of the cliparts in my signature is now a pin! :lol: Now I have the dilemma of if I should pursue finding it or not.

Do it. Ha. That art was also used on a very limited 50th anniversary pin that appears on eBay once in a blue moon with an asking price of $300 to $400. Get the "common man" version while you can.

Oh my Golly! She's so cute! That's one of the best Mim pins to pop up in ages!! If anyone has her for trade, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll trade mine! I don't collect her. Didn't even recognize what movie she's from! Better she go to someone that will love her!

Status
Not open for further replies.