• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to lie: Since TODAY is the official 65th anniversary of Disney's Alice in Wonderland, I was hoping DSSH would do a surprise release pin. I know the day is young, especially in California (ha), but I have no patience!

I'm not going to lie: Since TODAY is the official 65th anniversary of Disney's Alice in Wonderland, I was hoping DSSH would do a surprise release pin. I know the day is young, especially in California (ha), but I have no patience!

Well I thought the dsuk would of brought an anniversary pin of Alice in wonderland out as we are the beast at releasing the older films anniversary pins out will keep my fingers crossed for you that they will bring one out

Has nothing to do with patience. "You're not impatient because your reality is just different than ours."

Has any one heard any rumors about the last of the Timeless Tales pins?

These were previewed, looks like there is still 4 to come (2 each park). I'm hovering around like a loaded spring waiting for the Lion King...

Ahhh! This HK pins are precious!! If anyone manages to get a spare Mim or Jafar, let me know! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Of course. The cute gets released in Hong Kong. I wonder how easy/affordable Hades and Maificent will be. Those are my favorites.

So what are we thinking for this Disney Royalty R/C? Will the conceals be the respective Princes? Or will they be other Disney gals like the last one?

So what are we thinking for this Disney Royalty R/C? Will the conceals be the respective Princes? Or will they be other Disney gals like the last one?

I never even considered the prospect of princes , I just assumed it would be further princesses . They haven't shown images of Anna , Elsa or Snow White all of whom I would have thought were certainties to be included .

I never even considered the prospect of princes , I just assumed it would be further princesses . They haven't shown images of Anna , Elsa or Snow White all of whom I would have thought were certainties to be included .

That was my original thought. But since the box says "Royalty", I thought maybe it would be Princes. But you're right. The absence of Anna, Elsa, and Snow White is rather conspicuous. Oh lord...what if there's a Megara... Walt help me...

~Merlin

The princes make sense, since all of these have princes. Elsa is forever alone. ;-) though a missing Snow White is odd. What other ladies could be concealed? Snow, A&E, Gisellda, Kida, who else?

The princes make sense, since all of these have princes. Elsa is forever alone. ;-) though a missing Snow White is odd. What other ladies could be concealed? Snow, A&E, Gisellda, Kida, who else?

Minnie is a queen is some things, Pocahontas, Eilonwy. That makes 8...

In the last set, they included Megara, Alice, Wendy, and Esmerelda! So who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.