• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
15289311_1358348644216568_3058630550761499193_o.jpg

Adorable, and probably going to go quickly (LE500 but 2 per person per day)

Wowzie! My daughter collects Marie. I def need to be in the drawing for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kevin,
Could you translate/explain the pins in the center of the DLP poster for December 10? One pin is labeled "Pin Pain D'epice DLH OE - 12.99 E and the other is labeled "Pin Sabin DLH OE - 12.99 OE". Could this pin be for a gingerbread house display at the Disneyland Hotel (Paris)? :)

Pain d'epice is gingerbread, and sapin is fir tree. So it seems like the first one is the Disneyland Hotel gingerbread house and the second one is the Disneyland Hotel Christmas tree.

Thank you timeerkat and piglet for the background information on the gingerbread house display at the Paris Disneyland Hotel. The gingerbread house looks very similar to the one in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. Do anyone know for how many years that the Paris Disneyland Hotel has had a gingerbread house display? Has there been other gingerbread pins from DLP?

Thank you timeerkat and piglet for the background information on the gingerbread house display at the Paris Disneyland Hotel. The gingerbread house looks very similar to the one in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. Do anyone know for how many years that the Paris Disneyland Hotel has had a gingerbread house display? Has there been other gingerbread pins from DLP?

Yes timeerkat and piglet have perfectly explain what it is (probably better than me lol)
I went to Disneyland Hotel last sunday and all the christmas ornaments are fantastic, specially the christmas tree & gingerbread house.

I would say a couple of years now and yes we did got a few of gingerbread pins over the year including a gingerbread pin trading event,
i'll pm you more details later today Mike ;)

Yes timeerkat and piglet have perfectly explain what it is (probably better than me lol)
I went to Disneyland Hotel last sunday and all the christmas ornaments are fantastic, specially the christmas tree & gingerbread house.

I would say a couple of years now and yes we did got a few of gingerbread pins over the year including a gingerbread pin trading event,
i'll pm you more details later today Mike ;)

A gingerbread pin trading event???! Why was I not pin trading yet!
I love gingerbread. :drool: And gingerbread pins too of course ;)

I saw the Rogue One OE pins at DLR at the D Street store in DTD and I think they are absolutely fantastic. These pins are so cool. The pins are just making me want to see the movie more and more.

Ooh, those SImba skates!

And I am 100% certain that one of the chasers for the woodland winter ornament set is Robin Hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back