• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the day you could do phone orders:

15289311_1358348644216568_3058630550761499193_o.jpg

And all Marie pins are gone now! 500 toys donated in 2 days, hooray!

OK, but Eeyore is in the pin set even though he isn't an ornament. So, 15 maybe??

I made a printout of the ornaments when I first saw them posted. There is an Eeyore ornament, even though it's not currently for sale on DS.com.

But yes, 15 characters total, for ornaments.

The ornaments are: Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger, Owl, Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Chip, Dale, Olaf, Sven, Robin Hood, Meeko, Bear Cubs

bold
= previewed pins

Unfortunately, that may mean Robin Hood is the one left out or maybe Owl?

The ornaments are: Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger, Owl, Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Chip, Dale, Olaf, Sven, Robin Hood, Meeko, Bear Cubs

bold
= seen pins

So continuing on from yesterday. I haven't seen a full set of these posted on Facebook. I did check Ebay and saw Robin Hood, Thumper, Bambi and Owl.

WIbqaQo.jpg

This is the cast release pin for Moana.

I saw a couple of these on eBay the other day and was making soft mewling noises. I am absolutely NOT falling down the rabbit hole of another collection, but I would like to get this one. I really liked the movie. And I like boats and being on the water. Sigh.

Here's the Robin Hood pin! (Photo found on ebay.) So cute! But why is he holding a staff instead of his bow?

s-l500.jpg

On the ornament he is holding a bow. It's like they removed the curved bow section, and kept but widened the bow string.

I wonder if they'll make Chip and Dale into one pin??

Yep. I just bought them and got chip and dale in one concealed pin. I wish Disney made it so that buying seven boxes gives you the entire set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back