• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link to the ornaments that seem to match the Woodland mystery set.

https://www.disneystore.com/disneys...hTerms=parks+storybook+plush&isRfkSearch=true

There are 14 ornaments, so there are either a lot of chasers or they aren't doing them all.

Oh gosh this set is so cute!! Houndstooth is my favorite pattern, so I'm in love with basically all of them (especially owl and Sven. My roommate would love the bears.) I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't transfer the patterns to the pins, but it's understandable!

Yep, Chip and Dale are on one pin. I saw this posted on Facebook (photo cred to Robert Maier) :

15230703_920896598042606_2388946812820552757_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've made Christmas cards using a pin as the center piece of the card. The last few years have had pin designs that were a little difficult for me to use as part of the design. These I can totally use and these are totally cute!

Alert to villain collectors: next year there will be a cast member villain collection featuring Wanted posters of the following villains: Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Scar, Jafar, Mother Gothel, Captain Hook, Lady Tremaine, Hades, Prince John, Old Hag, Yzma, and Lotso.

You guys can't get a break lately. :lol:

Alert to villain collectors: next year there will be a cast member villain collection featuring Wanted posters of the following villains: Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Scar, Jafar, Mother Gothel, Captain Hook, Lady Tremaine, Hades, Prince John, Old Hag, Yzma, and Lotso.

I saw that! And it's one a month. PJ is in Sept, so I have time. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I always have a 50/50 chance of dodging these seeing as I don't collect the hag. My money is safe for now!

Sigh. At least it's only two out of that batch that I collect. Maybe if I ask a friend nicely they'll grab them for me.

b5d33b745ede0c6f0a6ee6fd07dbd26e.jpg

Guys, come on. Just because I started collecting Hercules doesn't mean you have to start putting him in everything...

These are available in DLR (and I assume WDW) this morning according to IG.

b5d33b745ede0c6f0a6ee6fd07dbd26e.jpg

Guys, come on. Just because I started collecting Hercules doesn't mean you have to start putting him in everything...

These are available in DLR (and I assume WDW) this morning according to IG.

They saw you coming, haha. Especially since that's a pretty random assortment of characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back