• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
2 Evil queens :eek2: Good thing my birthday is this month. I'll have a little extra cash to spend.

Oh, found an image with the set:

SO if they are doing all of these, the chasers will be Scar, Gaston, Lotso, and Pain and Panic.

So just to clarify, every Villaintine box comes with three pins: two randoms and a chaser? Or one chaser and one random pin per box? LOL, sorry the wording confuses me.

Loving the Scar and Lotso chasers! Pain & Panic, too, if they're really pins!

So just to clarify, every Villaintine box comes with three pins: two randoms and a chaser? Or one chaser and one random pin per box? LOL, sorry the wording confuses me.

Loving the Scar and Lotso chasers! Pain & Panic, too, if they're really pins!
For the price, I'm assuming there's just one pin in each box. That's how the Character connection pins were and they were the same price. But I'd LOVE it if there was more than one per box. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was hoping that the Villaintines boxes contained two pins like most mystery boxes do, ah! I didn't know that they would be LEs though! Not sure if it would be better to get a box and attempt to trade for what I want or just buy the pin I want outright?

I love it when all of the flyers suddenly appear and there is so much new to look at! No DSF flyer yet though?

Huh. And all this time I just assumed IG was InstaGram, not Imgur. How weird, LOL.

No, you're right, IG is short for Instagram, but since I don't think I can link to one particular IG post, I just took a screenshot and uploaded it to my imgur account.

And thank you, speedwaystar1 for posting the picture.

But AHHHH!! All these new releases! :O I want that new Hiro pin and the DLP Zootopia OE! Geez, I think I'm probably starting a Zootopia collection, lol. xD I also really love that Inside Out spinner, even though I'm trying not to collect Inside Out anymore, haha.

No DSF flyer that I've seen. They might be waiting to release it until the pin release tomorrow. Pretty sure bet that one of the releases will be Zootopia, though.

The Flower and Garden pins have also been previewed:

I'm one away from finishing the last Villaintines set and now they release another set :banghead:
Adding in the Evil Queen pins from DLP & DLR and it's going to be an expensive month for me . I'll be looking to buy/trade for any/all of them

I feel your pain. I am one away from completing the DLR 60th Anniversary puzzle set (just need Mary Poppins) and now set 3 is coming on Feb 25. Plus all the Aurora pins this month. Yikes.

Last edited:
From DSSH's Facebook Page:

I am going to need the Up Best Animated Feature pin if anyone can help me out. ...And Dug if he's not too pricey.

I am hoping that by some miracle there might be a surprise Jock dog pin I am not sure why a third LATT marquee though?

The Disney Leading Ladies Birthstone series was such a great idea, but some of the faces are strange. Mary Poppins was a nice surprise. And the pin released of Jessica has been completely changed from the preview pic. It looks a lot better.

This is the second series of Villaintines they'll be sold like the first ones - 1 pin per box. Just like how the puzzle sets are sold.

Since I live no where near the parks I find it easier to stalk facebook and ebay to grab individual ones from mystery sets.

Love the dog pins, though I don't need them. They're very cute and will make some folks super happy.

I'm really surprised that there is no February Zootopia release, but I guess that will be on opening day instead (March 4). Both releases look promising. The dogs look adorable, and every time a new Bolt pin comes out I have to remind myself that I don't collect Bolt (though I may just keep it anyway if I pull a good number).

Status
Not open for further replies.