• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
I love this forum so much. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
f5262479f7f2e8efa3d16e58569ba2fa.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Princess-Shanghai-Set-800x714.jpg

WHAT?!? WHAT?!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Okay, I totally deserve any ragging for being a hypocrite and laughing at the people in the PTD thread for being all-caps excited but OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE!!)

I think I stared this right in the face earlier today and they didn't register that they were brand spanking new until now.

I think I stared this right in the face earlier today and they didn't register that they were brand spanking new until now.

Do you remember where you were? Because I feel the same way, haha. They aren't on the Parks app yet, so finding them will be a crapshoot for now. (Then again, I could've seen a preview on IG. I'm very confused at this point.)

There has been a lanyard starter kit with Belle and Aurora in this style for a while. I've seen that everywhere.

Last edited:
I'm going to want-need that princess cutie set! I was hoping I was done buying pins his year...another Christmas present from me to me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember where you were? Because I feel the same way, haha. They aren't on the Parks app yet, so finding them will be a crapshoot for now. (Then again, I could've seen a preview on IG. I'm very confused at this point.)

There has been a lanyard starter kit with Belle and Aurora in this style for a while. I've seen that everywhere.

I went to both HS and EPCOT yesterday, and all of the pin places there. I honestly can't remember at this point.

I didn't see anyone post about the new PTD's. Nick Wilde and Ariel seem to have sold out in a day and this morning there is Abu and Fear. Sorry, don't know how to add the pics.

I didn't see anyone post about the new PTD's. Nick Wilde and Ariel seem to have sold out in a day and this morning there is Abu and Fear. Sorry, don't know how to add the pics.
Ptd needed their own special thread. Hahah! It was a lot easier to keep up with them that way. :3

Abu is being sold for a decent price, I've seen him going for 35-40.

I think part of the reason for these crazy flips is everyone is so happy it FINALLY flipped, loll
That and everyone KNEW it would flip on Thursday for about three days. So people where there and ready to go, which took a big chunk out of the first round. And all of the characters (save Abu, bless him) are decently if not incredibly popular.

That and everyone KNEW it would flip on Thursday for about three days. So people where there and ready to go, which took a big chunk out of the first round. And all of the characters (save Abu, bless him) are decently if not incredibly popular.

Yeah I'm still weeping over Nick. Some sweet soul I know on IG was even going to get him for me for 35 shipped if he lasted till today. Now I cry when I see the 60-80 dollars people are selling him for. Just.. lower.. just.. a bit more..

Yeah I'm still weeping over Nick. Some sweet soul I know on IG was even going to get him for me for 35 shipped if he lasted till today. Now I cry when I see the 60-80 dollars people are selling him for. Just.. lower.. just.. a bit more..
Other than Ariel, I think they'll all even out around 35-45.

Other than Ariel, I think they'll all even out around 35-45.

My fingers are crossed SO hard.

Zootopia is a movie that meant a lot to me - I am trying to become a detective, and am currently working to afford the college (at 22...) The message of the movie meant so much to me.

I dunno why I am justifying my need for this pin XD;;; Rambling.

Honestly, he'll go down in price. ^_^ Ariel is going for 60 now, and that's only on the second day. :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Ha, I was driving back home with my best friend/roomie yesterday, and he was updating me on the PTDs as people were texting me the photos of the flyers. When he told me the first set was Oswald and Carl/Ellie, I knew that it would flip that same day. Then we hit the Grapevine and he said it flipped to Ariel and Nick. GAAAAAAH. I managed to drop him off at home and get to DSF about an hour and a half after the flip, and Nick sold out about 15 people in front of me. But I decided to stick around just in case it flipped again (the cutoff time for flipping is 7pm, and Nick sold out at around 6 with a healthy line of people waiting for Ariel), so I got my Fear! <3 One less emotion I need to stress about it flipping to when I'm not around.

I don't collect Nick but my friend/"Disney wife" does (she pretty much just collects Robin Hood and Nick), and I haven't had a chance to get her a Christmas present yet, so I'm trying to find one for her. I put up a trade offer on Facebook, but if he falls to $40 or so before I can trade for him I'll probably just buy one.

Tessa, I'm very happy you got Fear! When starry solo mentioned you were out of town, and then I saw it flipped to Fear I was "fearful" for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back