• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
This year's holiday sleigh ride pin (via Amy Meadors on Facebook):

15590367_10154800127873555_8673003468993499141_n.jpg

:D Thanks everyone! I'm especially excited for Fear because I work in safety, and my coworkers are risk managers. Fear is basically the risk manager of the group, making checklists of things that could be dangerous and keeping Riley safe. So I keep a few extra Fears around my cubicle at work. :)

:D Thanks everyone! I'm especially excited for Fear because I work in safety, and my coworkers are risk managers. Fear is basically the risk manager of the group, making checklists of things that could be dangerous and keeping Riley safe. So I keep a few extra Fears around my cubicle at work. :)
Congrats Tessa! :D
I love that Fear analogy! XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I knew I should have reserved a sleigh ride for my Dad. The sleigh rides do sell out, so there may not be times available at this point.

DisneyStore.com has this pin available for $14.95 on it's own or $8 with any Star Wars purchase. There is also a free shipping code for any order.

I bought a small Star Wars Tsum Tsum that is on sale, and got the pin and the total was $12.43 including tax and free shipping.

Oh, thanks for the heads up! My best friend is a huge Star Wars fan, and is seeing Rogue One this afternoon. If he likes it then I'll nab this tonight for a little extra Christmas present.

Sleigh holds 4 so we have room for you and your plus one Merlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's super sweet of you! But we are leaving the 24th :3 I'll be sure to book early next year. Because it'll be Herc and Meg being pulled by Pegasus, according to my current luck. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back