• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2017 D23 Expo - Sale Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2017 D23 Expo - Sale Items
What one in Florida? what did I miss?

(went to the 2015 expo. tons of fun)
Well, I can't find it now... But I thought that's when the WDI Fans got released last year. There was a pop up store at some d23 event. Maybe I'm just crazy...

Edit: Yeah! Destination D!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah, destination d is the yearly Florida event. D23 Expo is the event every other year in Anaheim at the convention center off property.

Its a lot of fun, but extremely stressful with the chaotic shopping :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, destination d is the yearly Florida event. D23 Expo is the event every other year in Anaheim at the convention center off property.

Its a lot of fun, but extremely stressful with the chaotic shopping :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's held on the D23 off years. 2018 should be the next one. News of it usually hits around February.

Hi Sean,

Can you please put me down for these pins?

RSP#16 Bambi 75 Years Characters in Snow Pin
RSP#19 Bambi 75 Years Bambi with Mom Pin
RSP#20 Bambi 75 Years Bambi Characters Pairs Pin

Thank you!

The D23 Destination D event is held in Orlando during November on even-numbered years; it is usually during/after the IAAPA convention, because of the availability of past/present Imagineers in Orlando at that time.

Just curious if we know if there will be event specific Tsum Tsums? I can't recall if they were announced ahead of time in the past.

Ah awesome. I will continue stalking then. Weirdly there is no RSP merch I fancy this year, which I'm sad about - but I'd totally be interested in Tsums xD

Hi Sean, Your in-box is full. that you for picking up the picture for me. It sounds great.

I didn't get any pins this time because nothing really I collect.

thanks.

RSP results are back. We obtained everything!! If you requested something, you got it!

We are still on our honeymoon, so don't expect a PM just yet... But they should be sent within the next week. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back