• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Thank you thank you Merlin for the preview photos.......I'm here nearly fainting just like everyone else LOL
I'm loving the resort holiday pins for this year and can't wait to resort-hop for them during my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for a Cheshire pin I can get for myself! But EXCUSE ME?!?!?!? "Three Bears" for my darling Sun Bonnet Trio's name?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

giphy.gif

PREACH. Bunny, Bubbles, and Beulah DESERVE BETTER.

So just to recap, we’re looking at 5 announced Mr. Toad pins and still expecting/hoping for DSF and WDI to come through.

It’s gonna take a little work to remain a completist so what can I say?

tenor.gif

So happy living this event vicariously through everyone and one day, I hope to attend one myself.

Anyone find out when that cute Little Mermaid pin set is being released on disneystore.com? :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO. NOT. CUT. A. CHARACTER'S. HEAD. IN. HALF. AND. USE. RED/PINK. DRIPS.
Who approved that?!?

Literally the first thing I said to my sister when I saw it was that Marie looked like she had been part of a slasher film lol. This is how I would feel if that was actually a drink.
giphy.gif

Literally the first thing I said to my sister when I saw it was that Marie looked like she had been part of a slasher film lol. This is how I would feel if that was actually a drink.
giphy.gif

I work with licensed characters in my everyday work life. We can't even have a character's arm cut off on the side of something (say a box) without the legal team whining. How this got approved is just... wow.

Is anybody able to tell me the attractions each of the keys are?
ce293aed9c6a9620681a9256330ff076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I beleive they are top left to right: Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Typhoon Lagoon, Splash Mountain, Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Bottom left to right: Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Monorail and Submarine Voyage.

Boxes are already printed - I'd say it changing is unlikely at this point.
True, but they did preview the Lion King anniversary mystery pins with an adult Simba, and when they were released to the public a few months later-- no adult Simba. They may not have printed all the boxes or manufactured all the pins. Those could just be the APs/PPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back