• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Not a pin release, but interesting.

ei

ei
Picture isn't working, what is it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I'm back after a break because I just needed time to recover :)
I saw some people where interested in some DLP pins, I can get the OE pins. But I can't go myself yet so I can't get them at cost, I have to pay a small pickup fee
What I would like to ask is to ship once a month or so (because of my health) or if people want to share shipping costs ship them to one person.
These are the pins from this month, I can also get OE pins from previous months. Only OE!!
NqdPhbA.jpg

NqdPhbA

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm back after a break because I just needed time to recover :)
I saw some people where interested in some DLP pins, I can get the OE pins. But I can't go myself yet so I can't get them at cost, I have to pay a small pickup fee
What I would like to ask is to ship once a month or so (because of my health) or if people want to share shipping costs ship them to one person.
These are the pins from this month, I can also get OE pins from previous months. Only OE!!
NqdPhbA

I'm always so happy to see you after you've been away for a bit. :)

Any other Ahsoka collectors? No. Just me. Well I swore off ACME pins, but these ones came directly from them and not some 3rd party nameless-to-this-forum vendor. Apparently, they were leftovers from SDCC. They have a couple left on their site. And a couple of the individual Ahsokas. Shipping was really quick.
ff8d5dbd990452a38a7559e956f06025.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Any other Ahsoka collectors? No. Just me. Well I swore off ACME pins, but these ones came directly from them and not some 3rd party nameless-to-this-forum vendor. Apparently, they were leftovers from SDCC. They have a couple left on their site. And a couple of the individual Ahsokas. Shipping was really quick.
ff8d5dbd990452a38a7559e956f06025.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I used to love Ahsoka when I was younger and watched Clone Wars! I didn't know there were pins of her! I refuse to start another side collection though lol.

I used to love Ahsoka when I was younger and watched Clone Wars! I didn't know there were pins of her! I refuse to start another side collection though lol.

Most of them are very hard to get. I'm only missing two and one of them I'm just too stubborn to buy when it came free with Ashley Ecksteins book.

Are the “gaming console” pins still an ongoing theme? I feel like I saw a lot of them at the start of the year - but not any for a while now.
The Kingdom Consoles are a monthly shared release, and the I Heart Gaming pins are bi-monthly per park, so DLR gets 6 and WDW gets the other 6. So they're still around throughout the year. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The Kingdom Consoles are a monthly shared release, and the I Heart Gaming pins are bi-monthly per park, so DLR gets 6 and WDW gets the other 6. So they're still around throughout the year. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Perfect, thank you! I think I prefer the Kingdom Consoles based on the added detail. I’m a sucker for multi-layered pins. I’ll keep an eye out on their releases!

I can't wait for the 2019 monthly releases to be complete, the wallet has taken a beating going from 2 complete monthly sets (Donut Shop and Lattes) in 2018 to 5 this year. :oops:

….but then again who knows what is in store for 2020!!!!! :eek:o_O:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back