• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
66847813_2610155962369157_6499505903740387328_o.jpg

Merlin, could you get a shot of the Paris Halloween Donald? He’s creepy!

Oh man. That employee center Frollo is HAWT! The best one in the series. There are four I collect but if i only get that one, I’d be happy. Holy crap it’s awesome!

The Tiana window of magic, another got to get.

So many Aurora pins, must decide if worth chasing.

And the other Halloween villain Pins. Big yes. Pictures of those maybe? Maleficent for sure on the hinged Pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Merlin, could you get a shot of the HK (?) Halloween Donald?

Oh man. That employee center Frollo is HAWT! The best one in the series. There are four I collect but if i only get that one, I’d be happy. Holy crap it’s awesome!

The Tiana window of magic, another got to get.

So many Aurora pins, must decide if worth chasing.

And the other Halloween villain Pins. Big yes. Pictures of those maybe? Maleficent for sure on the hinged Pins.

I'm with you on that Tiana one, december can not come soon enough!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All the great previews are, well, great. But I’m bummed DSF was a complete no show. There name is on the banner (shared with Hong Kong if I recall correctly), it not a single pin or even artwork. Are they that busy getting ready for D23? MaoG didn’t have that problem.

All the great previews are, well, great. But I’m bummed DSF was a complete no show. There name is on the banner (shared with Hong Kong if I recall correctly), it not a single pin or even artwork. Are they that busy getting ready for D23? MaoG didn’t have that problem.
And MoG is in the middle of a remodel. Sis talked to the parks people and they said they didn't even send them pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yay for a Cheshire pin I can get for myself! But EXCUSE ME?!?!?!? "Three Bears" for my darling Sun Bonnet Trio's name?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

giphy.gif
The Lucky doghouse also says "Dalmatian", even though it says Lucky on the pin lol. Poor Lucky.

ETA: The "unfilled" HMs are really cool, btw! For once, they figured out something easy but nice to do for the "chasers". They're actually filled with whatever colour they show as. One of my pin friends got one off the board, I'll see if I can get a pic from her.

Those cat naps, man. Those friggin’ cat naps are gonna be the death of me.

Also, Rescue Rangers! And the Dormouse in a teacup.

I’m super thankful that you posted close ups of two of the three cats I need, @MerlinEmrys. (Figaro and Dinah.). If anyone’s able to post a close up of the third (Lucifer) I’d be so grateful!

Ta da!

0569f45bcd5a93cd741154ae5d8afeb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh.... I need almost all of the princess & sidekicks. HOW!?

Also, also idea when the disneystore.com pin sets will release? I need the little mermaid set!

Is it just me or do these kind of posts bother you a ton! Like everybody else wants just one and you're out here with 10 of them...
8004a427c8d91071afacb22b22dcf69a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Posts like those bother me too. If you have a large family or lots of friends to help you out, that’s great. Good for you. But posting pictures like that (large quantities of one limited edition pin) is just rubbing it in people’s faces.

They really look amazing! I love the CoP variant.
a5b3520de9a6a0cf09a9b374d56215fd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
That's the one my friend got too! I might actually have to collect these! I love them, they're so much better than a cheap unfilled pin.

Posts like that only bother me if the person isn't doing at-cost pickups. Like if all that is from the goodness of your heart where you're charging a fair price to help people who live far away, good on ya. Otherwise... the words I'm looking for I can't say with preschool toys present. I hate that Disney hasn't figured out a better way to regulate this stuff. I remember a few years ago they goofed (or didn't care) on the limit of a hot new piece of Mansion merch and people could walk out with what? Twenty a person? It was outrageous. Someone posted about how one group literally swept the entire stock, even though there were people waiting behind them for it. I think that was when they released the clock? My memory's bad though, maybe this was just a fever dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back