• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Not a pin, but important to share
46936675_327547327843329_289409744106422272_n.jpg

Should be:

Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Tarzan
Home on the Range (lol)
Princess and the Frog
Big Hero 6 (which is definitely getting several pins, according to the pin peeps at the event!)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh, gosh, BH6 is going to have several pins??? I'm part excited and part full of dread, lol.

That and TLM, oh, boy, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be:

Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Tarzan
Home on the Range (lol)
Princess and the Frog
Big Hero 6 (which is definitely getting several pins, according to the pin peeps at the event!)

Umm, I believe you are forgetting a certain film's 70th anniversary, Merlin.

And I need more pins since I am down to 5 right now. And probably will be for a while.

tumblr_nkgi32e7cK1uo76owo1_400.gif

Ye-ouch....

Trying to remember all the cat collectors... @CCofRR13 @unibear @Cheshirecat26 um...... I'm sure there are more. XD

38727636ca49bdd4292daa8447ac083a.gif

I’m gonna want that Lucifer... even though I’m really not crazy about the big head style. (I still need Figaro too!).

And I really like the Cheshire cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't see anyone talking about this so I figured I would post.

I was at my Disney Store today and came across this new collection for next year.

Cd3ITA7.jpg

It seems the first release is Dumbo! I'm looking at you, Erin! @watzshakinbacon

Here's a photo of the pins.

2X5vy9a.jpg

And the plush.

U4xCoFu.jpg

Sorry not the best photo to figure out to which movie the quotes relate, but I should be going back on Saturday to take a better picture.

Edit: Found the List!

• April 20: Winnie the Pooh/”You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
  • May 18: Pocahontas/”Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Grandmother Willow
  • June 15: Beauty and the Beast/”You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold.” – Lumiere
  • July 20: Pinocchio/”Always let your conscience be your guide.” – Blue Fairy
  • August 17: Bambi/”If you can’t say something nice…don’t say nothing at all.” – Thumper
  • September 21: The Sword in the Stone/”Knowledge and wisdom is the real power” – Wart
  • October 19: Aladdin/”Like so many things, it’s not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Narrator
  • November 16: The Lion King/”The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”- Rafiki
  • December 7: Cinderella/”Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother

Didn't see anyone talking about this so I figured I would post.

I was at my Disney Store today and came across this new collection for next year.

Cd3ITA7.jpg

It seems the first release is Dumbo! I'm looking at you, Erin! @watzshakinbacon

Here's a photo of the pins.

2X5vy9a.jpg

And the plush.

U4xCoFu.jpg

Sorry not the best photo to figure out to which movie the quotes relate, but I should be going back on Saturday to take a better picture.
Oh, so they're releasing it in the US too?

And I did provide in-person pics and the quotes to go along with the themes.

tenor.gif

Everyone please carry on.

giphy.gif

So US and UK are getting Disney Wisdom. Shanghai are getting a monthly Donald series! Not sure yet if they are doing a bunch of stuff each month like the Mickey Memories or if it's just a plush.

Photos posted by Nicole Brice on Facebook:

48420961_10212951719299844_1581944533673836544_n.jpg
48914989_10212951719539850_966167745232109568_n.jpg

So US and UK are getting Disney Wisdom. Shanghai are getting a monthly Donald series! Not sure yet if they are doing a bunch of stuff each month like the Mickey Memories or if it's just a plush.

Photos posted by Nicole Brice on Facebook:

I’m really hoping I can find someone to help or a way to get these monthly Donald releases... I’d much rather that than the wisdom series...

I’m really hoping I can find someone to help or a way to get these monthly Donald releases... I’d much rather that than the wisdom series...

You and me both, fren! I like me some Disney Ducks. I wonder if it’ll be limited release or limited edition. One would be easy to get, the other, neigh impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back