• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
wdi big hero 6 profiles are releasing Monday online
fb0cb3c35edc9d54bd7ca29124a48509.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I have a family member who is a cast member. Where would they go to obtain the Big Hero 6 profiles?
This is an online release, so it's not at the normal MOG store.

I'm not sure if you have to access it only through a Disney POS (like at a Disney store or cast location on property), or if there's just a CM portal online.

I have a family member who is a cast member. Where would they go to obtain the Big Hero 6 profiles?
Man! Lucky you! I believe there is a link on their website. They reference a “backlot page” on the flyer. Will probably need to enter an employee ID or similar. These are going to go FAST so they will be wanting to be ready to click the button exactly when they become available. Maybe even using multiple devices. Good luck!

This is an online release, so it's not at the normal MOG store.

I'm not sure if you have to access it only through a Disney POS (like at a Disney store or cast location on property), or if there's just a CM portal online.

Thanks Merlin!

And one other (probably stupid) question... When it says 9:00 AM, that means 9:00 AM PST, right? So 11:00 AM CST?

Has anyone seen the Disneyland Paris April flyer yet? When does that typically come out? I’m hoping that I’ll be there for a release. I also have no idea how the Lineberty system works.

Has anyone seen the Disneyland Paris April flyer yet? When does that typically come out? I’m hoping that I’ll be there for a release. I also have no idea how the Lineberty system works.
Doesn't it usually come out the last day of the prior month or in this case 31Mar2019? I think that is what I have seen in the past.

Usually the very end of the previous month or the first day or two of the new month is when they release the flyer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Anyone heading to Disney Paris on 3/24?

I know my chances are probably extremely slim, but looking for someone who might b interested in snagging a few of the Princess Pins, if available, to include in my 5 y/o’s Easter basket:).

Oh dear lord. They're trying to kill me with all these instant Grails. So... Beautiful!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Does anybody know when the wdw flyer or previews for june will come out? Is there a PTN coming up with previews?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does anybody know when the wdw flyer or previews for june will come out? Is there a PTN coming up with previews?

June flyer won't be out until the end of May. And there should be another PTN in May as well. Either UP or Lion King.

June flyer won't be out until the end of May. And there should be another PTN in May as well. Either UP or Lion King.

Ok, guess I'll have to make plans quick for my trip in the 1st week of June! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back