• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pins being released on April 25 (available at all Employee Centers) —— might be very popular.

Sorry, which set is this?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The oval princesses with sidekicks. They’re gorgeous. Aurora with her owl is grail territory for me. But, my traders won’t be good enough and I don’t know anyone who’d get it for me. I refuse to pay that sort of money for such pins.

I was here thinking you all meant the baby animals in frame set cause I dont know who can see those and not want them.

Honestly the princess ones are retailing for like 29$ so 200 presale for a set of 5 is not that unreasonable. Well, not that much above cost anyway

I was here thinking you all meant the baby animals in frame set cause I dont know who can see those and not want them.

Honestly the princess ones are retailing for like 29$ so 200 presale for a set of 5 is not that unreasonable. Well, not that much above cost anyway

People want $200 for EACH princess.

Does anyone know if the Princesses at DLP are delayed? I heard rumor that they released a stitch pin instead.
They switched the weekends around. Stitch released this weekend gone and Princesses are now this weekend coming (30th)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What pins are those? I've not seen any April Announcements. And if they have Ariel is anyone here doing pickups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe the flyer hasnt been officially released so it cant be posted, but there is no ariel. They are employee only and pretty limited

I hope no one takes them up on the offer. But someone will. ::rolls eyes::

Well lol if you have enough money you can just buy all the wdi you want and then theres no fun in finding a grail on a board or something..... yeah someone will though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh. Yikes. I wonder what theyll actually settle at. Unless thats actually what supply and demand dictates

Difficult to tell. Most of the Disney Employee Center pins barely get valued double their retail price. The most valued is the Maleficent Character Name pin at around $80.
I saw one IG post and the person said they are looking to trade their DEC Princesses for profiles.

What pins are those? I've not seen any April Announcements. And if they have Ariel is anyone here doing pickups?

Search IG for #wdipins and look for a tan flyer with the title "April 2019 Pin Releases." They are, however, not WDI pins. They are from the Disney Employee Center. The first series is: Snow White & Dopey, Tiana & Naveen (frog), Cinderella & Gus, Mulan & Mushu, and Aurora & Owl.

Disney artist Jes Willis (IG: luckygirl_in_disney) posted the April flyers. I really like the Dalmatians Windows of Magic releasing on the 25th. Also excited for the next I Heart Gaming release of A Goofy Movie.

426bb828cc83d7b78be15b4a53a59052.jpg

f31f82b45cea8095f60cec8282fde0d6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back