• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Yeah, found these also listed as online exclusive at Hot Topic. Sorry the pics are so large

11815215_av1

11815213_av1

Is anyone familiar with the Loungefly Stitch blind box that just appeared on Pinpics in the last day or two? An example is: Pin 135375 Loungefly - Stitch Blind Box

Release date per pinpics is noted to be Spring of 2019. I have never seen these blind boxes at Hot Topic or BoxLunch.

Yes these I’ve only seen at Hot Topic, and very hard to find in my experience. I found one the other day. So whenever I’m at the mall I’ll pop in and hope I get lucky, I’m mostly not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is why I have to stay off the internets. It says it's an "online exclusive" at Hot Topic. I don't think I saw this posted yet, but I could just have not been paying attention. I wonder if there are more online exclusives we are missing. @Jabberwocky

Loungefly Disney Alice In Wonderland Falling Alice Enamel Pin Set

11893399_av1
Oh #$*(&! THANK YOU! I need to go find that one!

And I still need to get the Queen of Hearts mystery pin from that villains Loungefly set, too!

Last edited:
Saw the EQ set on Facebook a few days ago , rubbish pic though . This makes it look much nicer , shame it's Shanghai (I have zero contacts for there yet) but I'm hoping it's OE at least

Is anyone familiar with the Loungefly Stitch blind box that just appeared on Pinpics in the last day or two? An example is: Pin 135375 Loungefly - Stitch Blind Box

Release date per pinpics is noted to be Spring of 2019. I have never seen these blind boxes at Hot Topic or BoxLunch.
My local store has had them for months, they always seem to have some sort of blinb box pin any time I go in, in fact. Stitch ones didn't interest me much since recycled poses, and friends said the quality isn't great.

Also posted this in the D23 thread, but they just announced what is coming out from DSF at D23:

~ 8 new Beloved Tales
~ 12 new Dark Tales
~ 10 new marquees
~ LE300 Heroines Fight Back series
~ LE300 Organ Series
~ LE400 Mane-N-Friends series
~ LE200 Anniversary Celebration super jumbo (10 inches long) featuring Little Mermaid, Lion King, Incredibles, Up, and Big Hero 6
~ new OE pins
~ framed pin sets

In addition, there will be new DSSH/Hollywood merchandise including a spirit jersey, keychains, drinkware, and Broadway teddy bears (Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin)

I am very afraid that Robin Hood will be in that marquee set. It and Lilo and Stitch are the two really egregious omissions for marquees that I can think of.

Also posted this in the D23 thread, but they just announced what is coming out from DSF at D23:

~ 8 new Beloved Tales
~ 12 new Dark Tales
~ 10 new marquees
~ LE300 Organ Series
~ LE200 Anniversary Celebration super jumbo (10 inches long) featuring Little Mermaid, Lion King, Incredibles, Up, and Big Hero 6
~ new OE pins
~ framed pin sets

In addition, there will be new DSSH/Hollywood merchandise including a spirit jersey, keychains, drinkware, and Broadway teddy bears (Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin)

I am very afraid that Robin Hood will be in that marquee set. It and Lilo and Stitch are the two really egregious omissions for marquees that I can think of.

Where's that gif with all the hands coming up to do a face palm...LOL. This summer and fall is going to be so expensive for pin/doll collectors...

I can think of a third one...It rhymes with, "Blister Mode".

Organ set?

Ooooor......

d3efb8421c750091276b179d987ab5d4.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Chaaaaaarrlllliiieee, wake up, chaaaarlllieeeee.

~ 8 new Beloved Tales
~ 12 new Dark Tales
~ 10 new marquees
~ LE300 Organ Series
~ new OE pins
~ framed pin sets

Have there been any pin previews yet? In other words, do any pictures exist?

~ 8 new Beloved Tales
~ 12 new Dark Tales
~ 10 new marquees
~ LE300 Organ Series
~ new OE pins
~ framed pin sets

No pics yet??

~ 8 new Beloved Tales
~ 12 new Dark Tales
~ 10 new marquees
~ LE300 Organ Series
~ new OE pins
~ framed pin sets

Wow!! Are they not saving anything for the rest of the year?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back