• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
The 2019 CHOC Walk pin is themed for Galaxy's Edge and features the Millennium Falcon and I think a few tie fighters? X-Wings?

This pin will be sent in November to anyone who is a current DLR Annual Passholder, signs up to do the CHOC Walk under the Disneyland Annual Passholder team, and raises a minimum of $150 for the charity. (The bag is for the first 250 team members who raise at least $225 and the water bottle is for the first 150 team members who raise at least $400.)

v6oyTq95QHl6wbAOkDgeK8Ihr5edKfv0yA9teiq7gS_5OjSom-Mj2f5jx5qYgUjoZGTIehZNQWvaBUDnu_vtQT-l6-sbhU4TYUrjAp9M_At0FtkioBFQd9xbGYbj8sYMR_2Ev96GfZGUjpbH6JU-N3Gt3J-E-294_Gk08s_rJPc3TeJe_D86Fg=s0-d-e1-ft

LE (not sure LE size) Disneyland 64th birthday pin, released today at DLR. Photo from Farrah Mercado on Facebook:

67739625_10216749905034265_5368378295849058304_n.jpg
Wow, it might just be me but that looks much worse than the art. The art looked really pretty and I really wanted it but restrained myself(because my pin budget is ), glad I did now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow, it might just be me but that looks much worse than the art. The art looked really pretty and I really wanted it but restrained myself(because my pin budget is ), glad I did now!

Really? Someone picked one up for me last week. I really liked it!

Btw, it's LE 2500.

7f78ace574fb1ca61e7cbbe5a34a24af.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Per DPB

MONDO PIN RELEASES AT SDCC 2019
Here is a look at the Mondo exclusive pin releases at San Diego Comic Con 2019! We are only featuring the Disney related pins, but they have others as well. You can find them on the exhibit floor at Booth number 435.

DISNEY
Jessica-Rabbit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Jessica Rabbit Mondo Pin
Roger-Rabbit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Roger Rabbit Mondo Pin
MARVEL
Ghost-Spider-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Ghost-Spider Mondo Pin
Miles-Morales-Store-Suit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Miles Morales Store Suit Mondo Pin
Spider-Ham-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Spider-Ham Mondo Pin
Miles-Morales-Final-Suit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Miles Morales Final Suit Mondo Pin
Nano-Gauntlet-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Nano Gauntlet Mondo Pin
Smart-Hulk-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Smart Hulk Mondo Pin
Nick-Fury-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Nick Fury Mondo Pin
The retail price is $10 per pin

Per DPB

MONDO PIN RELEASES AT SDCC 2019
Here is a look at the Mondo exclusive pin releases at San Diego Comic Con 2019! We are only featuring the Disney related pins, but they have others as well. You can find them on the exhibit floor at Booth number 435.

DISNEY
Jessica-Rabbit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Jessica Rabbit Mondo Pin
Roger-Rabbit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Roger Rabbit Mondo Pin
MARVEL
Ghost-Spider-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Ghost-Spider Mondo Pin
Miles-Morales-Store-Suit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Miles Morales Store Suit Mondo Pin
Spider-Ham-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Spider-Ham Mondo Pin
Miles-Morales-Final-Suit-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Miles Morales Final Suit Mondo Pin
Nano-Gauntlet-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Nano Gauntlet Mondo Pin
Smart-Hulk-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Smart Hulk Mondo Pin
Nick-Fury-Mondo-Pin.jpg

Nick Fury Mondo Pin
The retail price is $10 per pin

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Just found out that the Pop Up installation at Disneyland ends Sept 2nd. I wonder what will happen to the M, I, C, K, E, Y pins? They were releasing one a month, and will only be to K (maybe E for Sept). I already have M, I and C!

Just found out that the Pop Up installation at Disneyland ends Sept 2nd. I wonder what will happen to the M, I, C, K, E, Y pins? They were releasing one a month, and will only be to K (maybe E for Sept). I already have M, I and C!
My guess is double up. Can’t imagine they only release part of it.

DPB

WINNIE THE POOH HUNNY FUNNY SUNNY PIN SET
Here is a look at the new Winnie the Pooh Hunny Funny Sunny pin set at Disney Store Japan! This pin set features 5 Pooh pins in cute poses.

Winnie-the-Pooh-Hunny-Funny-Sunny-Pin-Set.jpg

Winnie the Pooh Hunny Funny Sunny Pin Set
This set is expected to release on July 23, 2019 at Disney Store Japan. The retail price is 2,160 yen.

Winnie-the-Pooh-Disney-Store-Japan-Pin-Set.jpg

Winnie the Pooh Disney Store Japan Pin Set
Back-of-Winnie-the-Pooh-Disney-Store-Japan-Pin-Set.jpg

Back of Winnie the Pooh Disney Store Japan Pin Set

DPB

WINNIE THE POOH HUNNY FUNNY SUNNY PIN SET
Here is a look at the new Winnie the Pooh Hunny Funny Sunny pin set at Disney Store Japan! This pin set features 5 Pooh pins in cute poses.

Winnie-the-Pooh-Hunny-Funny-Sunny-Pin-Set.jpg

Winnie the Pooh Hunny Funny Sunny Pin Set
This set is expected to release on July 23, 2019 at Disney Store Japan. The retail price is 2,160 yen.

Winnie-the-Pooh-Disney-Store-Japan-Pin-Set.jpg

Winnie the Pooh Disney Store Japan Pin Set
Back-of-Winnie-the-Pooh-Disney-Store-Japan-Pin-Set.jpg

Back of Winnie the Pooh Disney Store Japan Pin Set
Awww, cute!

(Accidentally posted this in the info only post, transferring it over here.)

Nothing I need, phwew! At least the rest of August seems light in my needs department to compensate for the horrors that await after D23. ;)

Disney Movie Club is doing another bundle release this time for Toy Story 4. This may be pin related because if it's similar to the Incredibles 2 bundle it could have pins in it. The retail is $59.95 which is more than the Incredibles bundle.

Coming soon!
Bring home the ultimate Toy Story 4 movie night experience with this Club-Exclusive Movie Bundle.
Includes:
- Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code (featuring exclusive art)
- Loads of specially curated, exclusive merchandise and surprises
- Gift-ready packaging
- Limited quantities
9876893_9876894.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back