• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Everything should still be available by then, except maybe the frame set. But even that may still stick around. XD

The Emporium on Main Street has the most, followed by Frontier Trading in Frontierland (across from Country Bears), and then the Big Top in the Storybook Circus area, next to Little Mermaid. :)

Since the Sanderson are LR, they should still be there as well. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir Wizard.:D

A little disappointed in the MNSSHP pins, pretty bland compared to the colourful candy inspired variety of last years. They did pumpkins a couple years back, surprised they didn't slap the logo on these ones this year.

A little disappointed in the MNSSHP pins, pretty bland compared to the colourful candy inspired variety of last years. They did pumpkins a couple years back, surprised they didn't slap the logo on these ones this year.

Agree. While villains is a smart and obvious choice for Halloween, I'd like to see something else for a change. My favorite Halloween-related pins from the last few years didn't come from NSS, but the DLR event:

thumb130_201511043960.jpg

Nice, big, colorful, with excellent art and no dates or words. I've always felt words are best on the backing cards, not the pins. Pins are for art.

Agree. While villains is a smart and obvious choice for Halloween, I'd like to see something else for a change.

It’s seen in fantasy pins, but perhaps one year we could see our heroes dressed as their villain or even princesses as other princesses. It would basically be a gimme to all the fan artists and such.

Mickey in Donald’s outfit, Minnie and Daisy swapped, stuff like that. Fun and cute. I know we’ve seen Minnie as princesses and some villains so why not go whole hog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s seen in fantasy pins, but perhaps one year we could see our heroes dressed as their villain or even princesses as other princesses. It would basically be a gimme to all the fan artists and such.

Mickey in Donald’s outfit, Minnie and Daisy swapped, stuff like that. Fun and cute. I know we’ve seen Minnie as princesses and some villains so why not go whole hog?

Yeah! I mean, I used to love the Jessica/Tink stuff from ds.com every Halloween. Something for NSS might not be that big, but like you said, the Parks have done some "characters in costumes" pins at the usual park sizes before, too.

Yeah! I mean, I used to love the Jessica/Tink stuff from ds.com every Halloween. Something for NSS might not be that big, but like you said, the Parks have done some "characters in costumes" pins at the usual park sizes before, too.

Agree! Although I'd also love a re-boot of the Tink series. The halloween Tinker Bells are some of my favorites, but are far far out of my trade or price range.

I'd also just like to see more full-bodied characters in Halloween garb, like this pin! It's actually one of my favorite Tink pins, period.

pin63156

Agree! Although I'd also love a re-boot of the Tink series. The halloween Tinker Bells are some of my favorites, but are far far out of my trade or price range.

I'd also just like to see more full-bodied characters in Halloween garb, like this pin! It's actually one of my favorite Tink pins, period.

pin63156

This is adorable! I could totally see all the girls in orange and black versions of their outfits and a witchy hat.

pin63156

Yeah, all of that! Orange and black and candy corn colors and....now I'm in the mood for Halloween!

Really good looking Lion King pin , but £89 again !!!
What happened to the single LE pins we used to get , I can't afford to spend that much for a trader pin
Yeah, the Disneyland Paris's Treasures serie is very close to the DLP's stars serie. And they have those very high price in common. DLP stars are 20€ each and the pin are not even bigger than a simple 7€ Open Editions.

I don't know what they tried to create with this expensive serie, but it doesn't work well.

Envoyé de mon BLN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Does anyone know when the anniversary pins for Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone were released?

They’re probably not in the park anymore I imagine?

Does anyone know when the anniversary pins for Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone were released?

They’re probably not in the park anymore I imagine?
They were released at the end of December, I think the 20th. But yes, they're long gone from the parks by now. :(

Ha I was way off lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I only remember because we went and got the SitS pins for me on our way out of town for Christmas. XD they were my Christmas present (to myself...) so I couldn't wait on them. Hahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back