• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but @Chusaurus gave me the heads up about this set. I'm taking a pin hiatus for several reasons (but after this semester I promise to be back with the badges thread! Sadly, my old computer bit the dust and it's been a journey to get it back up and running.)

Anyways, time for me to figure out which organ to sell.

227f16212b65fb3fd0d7103f7adb307268da30a0.jpg

Wait . . .wait . . . .WAAAIIIIT! Is this a plain Disney mystery set? When is it being released and where? I see Kevin on that box!

P.S. So glad to see you around! Been missing you!

Wait . . .wait . . . .WAAAIIIIT! Is this a plain Disney mystery set? When is it being released and where? I see Kevin on that box!

That rack looks like an Emporium one, so possibly main street? But these look like OE mysteries, so they'll be everywhere eventually! :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I've missed you (and the rest of the folks) too! Some major life events have happened, but I think I've finally found my footing again. <3

I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but @Chusaurus gave me the heads up about this set. I'm taking a pin hiatus for several reasons (but after this semester I promise to be back with the badges thread! Sadly, my old computer bit the dust and it's been a journey to get it back up and running.)

Adorable set!

Looks like Archimedes, Iago, Zazu, Kevin, Scuttle, Flit, Launchpad, Donald, Cinderella’s bluebird friends… and I’m thinking the last two might be Marahute and the duck from Peter and the Wolf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, Sonia! That is a great set!

Good to see you @Purplemandms !!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Oh man! I need Launchpad!

Finally made it to ShopDisney

@GroguFan

None of the discount codes work. So lame ShopDisney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tag! I've had some Disney Rewards dollars waiting for this, so I was thrilled to see it on ShopDisney. Even managed to place an order in time (I was kind of worried they'd sell out . . .). Crossing fingers for the Stove . . . and the hat rack!!

And @ItzaPinfan is totally correct -- not one discount code worked for me.

Percent off discount codes never work on limited release items. The free shipping for over $75 code wasn’t working for me in the app this morning but I switched to the website on my phone and it worked.

I kind of want it but I have far too much Texan in me and that is not how you spell y’all. I don’t think I’d ever be able to get over it.
I'm guessing this is the standard art for the character as they did a photo op at DCA with the same misspelling and the internet had a field day mocking it until they fixed the sign at the park. lol But apparently Consumer Products didn't get the memo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back