• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
WandaVision pins (and other merch)! Put under spoilers for those who haven't seen the show yet.

Whole collection:

Pin-specific:

WandaVision Agatha All Along Enamel Pin Set - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
743c54ee50c24c9a9042c8ea94dcb4b9lg.jpg

WandaVision Agatha Harkness Lenticular Pin - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
e9085733c9a048a59e6a37a10246cec3lg.jpg

WandaVision Agatha Harkness Brooch and Necklace Prop Replica Set - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
03279e899eba4cb6ab3d1c19257c647dlg.jpg

Last edited:
See I would have said the panda one was Japan with the panda as the biggest mistake there and the other one is China because of the Great Wall, the style of red lanterns, the temple, person’s style of dress, etc. on that pin all being more Chinese. I think that pin (Great Wall) is a not terrible China pin and the other is a bit more of a mess but works ok for Japan (the torii and outfit both being in more Japanese styles), if you ignore the panda.

I could be wrong of course and totally willing to listen to those with more expertise. Most of my knowledge comes from learning from my cousins who are Japanese through the other side of their family and more academic studies as opposed to personal cultural experience.

Could be. I only looked for the panda, lol, because that's how Disney seems to signify a Chinese pin :) I didn't look at the rest of the pin.

Mickey Mouse and Friends Cuties Pin Set

Anger Pin – Inside Out

Disgust Pin – Inside Out

Sadness Pin – Inside Out

Joy Pin – Inside Out

Fear Pin – Inside Out

Mickey Mouse and Friends Cuties Pin Set

Anger Pin – Inside Out

Disgust Pin – Inside Out

Sadness Pin – Inside Out

Joy Pin – Inside Out

Fear Pin – Inside Out

cdd972305bd6a8af24ca7cd26e375d59.gif

TFW you never got around to asking for a parks pickup but they just dropped all of the pins online and you have enough Disney Visa reward dollars left in your account to cover them.

Pixar ice cream cones blind box at Hot Topic.

a4f8c6312c95c21d1fdad13eed54d49f.jpg

@stratasfan That’s a Kevin middle left, I do believe.

Thanks for tagging Sis! She says she NEEDS it. ;)
I'm sitting here adding to PTDB right now. Can anyone make positive character ID on any/all cones besides Buzz, Sully and Kevin?

Thanks for tagging Sis! She says she NEEDS it. ;)
I'm sitting here adding to PTDB right now. Can anyone make positive character ID on any/all cones besides Buzz, Sully and Kevin?
I believe they are (top to bottom, left to right) are
Buzz Sully
Kevin Edna Mode
Remy not sure of last one

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

First time I've heard of them replacing pins in a OE pin set, but it looks like the Brer Wishables have been replaced with Nightmare.

First time I've heard of them replacing pins in a OE pin set, but it looks like the Brer Wishables have been replaced with Nightmare.
Didn't they replace Si and Am from the Cats Booster set not too long ago?

Still, I can't think of it happening any other time.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Just want to say $400 for the newest profiles that released right off the bat is insane. No standards on pin design. Just name brand/collection hype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. The greed of these resellers has intensified over the last decade. I can stomach them wanting double their money, maybe even triple or quadruple. I’d pay $100 upon release for some of these pins. But to want 10x the original cost of the pin right off the bat is just sad. And the worst part is, these are cast exclusive pins that outside collectors can’t own unless they buy or trade at that cost.

Cars 15th Anniversary Pin – Limited Release

Cars 15th Anniversary Collectible Key Pin – Special Edition

Don't remember seeing all of these posted -- some are already released and some preorder -- Amazon exclusive sets featuring Star Wars places and characters.
Even includes a Jawa @mybabykelly -- though I can't remember if this is the same as one from their previous sets.

Don't remember seeing all of these posted -- some are already released and some preorder -- Amazon exclusive sets featuring Star Wars places and characters.
Even includes a Jawa @mybabykelly -- though I can't remember if this is the same as one from their previous sets.

I saw that one, and was so tempted to get it but it’s quite similar to their other previous release. I may have to get it at some point though! Thank you for the tag Sarah, always exciting to see Jawa included in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back