• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Don't remember seeing all of these posted -- some are already released and some preorder -- Amazon exclusive sets featuring Star Wars places and characters.
Even includes a Jawa @mybabykelly -- though I can't remember if this is the same as one from their previous sets.

Looks like there’s an Endor one, too. Unless I just missed it on your list.

I saw that one, and was so tempted to get it but it’s quite similar to their other previous release. I may have to get it at some point though! Thank you for the tag Sarah, always exciting to see Jawa included in the mix.
Whereas I'm over here thankful they DIDN'T add Salacious to the Tatooine collection so it's one less thing I have to order or track down. XD

FREE Shipping Sitewide with Code FREESHIP

This week end release at Disneyland Paris

Rainbow pins are LE400
Unicorn collection is OE

ead72d8e1c1cff91c0de524b04b2c30d.jpg
4439cb15aca2f7cfab4d03e70b986956.jpg
9211eb897bd7cc0f7bfa69bcf19cac14.jpg
b48dda6df742125b4fb6763ff0f2d472.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Not only is there free shipping today, but this Flotsam and Jetsam pin is on sale for $3.99 . . . . just in case anyone wants it!

@Addicted to Alice Pins @MerlinEmrys

time to bring back and old favorite…caterpillar

@Addicted to Alice Pins @MerlinEmrys

time to bring back and old favorite…caterpillar

It's too painful. Those hackers obliterated the entire history of the Great Bug-Rock War of 2020. A piece of my soul died when I realized it was lost for posterity.

10 pins in the set and it says 500 boxes...so they are LE50 each?

And of course Inside Out and Soul aren't shown, so now I have to decide either to get a few boxes in case the mystery pins are something I need, or pass them up since there's a high chance that it's something I don't.

10 pins in the set and it says 500 boxes...so they are LE50 each?

And of course Inside Out and Soul aren't shown, so now I have to decide either to get a few boxes in case the mystery pins are something I need, or pass them up since there's a high chance that it's something I don't.
The website says they are limited edition of 150. The two chasers are limited edition of 100.

When anyone finds out what the mystery pins are, would you please post nice pictures here? I need to go save these and upload them to the database (someone is adding Loungefly blind box pins right now and I don't want to interrupt their entries)....

When anyone finds out what the mystery pins are, would you please post nice pictures here? I need to go save these and upload them to the database (someone is adding Loungefly blind box pins right now and I don't want to interrupt their entries)....
That was me... I am done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back