• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Interesting new logos on the white backer cards for Marvel pins and Star Wars pins. I guess that goes with the new trading Disney pins logo.

42df19b799a372e16205eb439d30f0cb.jpg

Confirmed, everyone at loungefly was super hungry last pin idea session....

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

42df19b799a372e16205eb439d30f0cb.jpg

Confirmed, everyone at loungefly was super hungry last pin idea session....

How does everyone feel about them revisiting the same things over and over again? The cuckoo clocks are a breath of fresh air for me after food, clothing item, food, clothing item pattern.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

How does everyone feel about them revisiting the same things over and over again? The cuckoo clocks are a breath of fresh air for me after food, clothing item, food, clothing item pattern.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
It's definitely a nice change of pace, though they're not quite as inspired as the park cuckoo clocks which are happening at the same time. So maybe not the best timing.

I will say if I collected loungefly, I would be very tired of mystery sets. XD

Speaking of cuckoo clocks… does anyone know where this Loungefly Pinocchio set was released? (BoxLunch? Hot topic? Somewhere else entirely?) I’m on the hunt for Figaro, but I don’t know where to look!

3dac8cb15b6d6210a46a2437eeacd15c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, I JUST found it on BoxLunch. The wonders of Google! I swear it wasn’t there yesterday. :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back