• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DOLLS 2022 Limited Edition Dolls

I'm not really following anymore superhero movies lately or buying any merchandise, but I hope they look good for the people looking forward to them.

Got my Rapunzel! This is what I did to make the flower work without having to remove it. She now has that big hair Barbarella vibe.
9ff97b39b777eef0d7638d93fcf31076.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Barbarella! Lol. Haven’t heard a reference for her or the movie in a very long time. Now I feel old.

Just got my Snow and Rapunzel in the mail. I’m so in love with them. Rapunzel’s design is not my absolute favorite out of the series but I’m glad I got her.

Does anyone know if Cinderella and Belle are officially the last two in the designer series this year? It seems like on the site Belle is being displayed as if she’s the very last, but I thought they were originally planned to do all 15 characters, including Elsa, Anna and Raya. I guess if they decide to end it with Belle my wallet would be happy about that lol

Just got my Snow and Rapunzel in the mail. I’m so in love with them. Rapunzel’s design is not my absolute favorite out of the series but I’m glad I got her.

Does anyone know if Cinderella and Belle are officially the last two in the designer series this year? It seems like on the site Belle is being displayed as if she’s the very last, but I thought they were originally planned to do all 15 characters, including Elsa, Anna and Raya. I guess if they decide to end it with Belle my wallet would be happy about that lol
I believe its been talked the remaining 3 will be D23 dolls

Oh fudge, D23 exclusives? x_x I was actually interested in what Raya might look like, but there's no way I'm getting her now unless I buy it scalped online.

I am flabbergasted. ShopDisney showed thumbnail pictures and is doing what people are calling variants for the last 3 dolls: Aurora, Tiana and Ariel again. And does than mean they won't be D23 exclusives? But still, another version of three characters that already have a doll in this line? I am super confused why they are doing these.

Thank you to @drewdolls for this ready to go collage.

I am flabbergasted. ShopDisney showed thumbnail pictures and is doing what people are calling variants for the last 3 dolls: Aurora, Tiana and Ariel again. And does than mean they won't be D23 exclusives? But still, another version of three characters that already have a doll in this line? I am super confused why they are doing these.

Thank you to @drewdolls for this ready to go collage.

If not for the fact that Tiana's design was well received, I'd say they picked the most hated designs and went for a re-do.

This is so weird. They specifically mention Aurora's alter ego, Briar Rose. So is that the "theme"? But they show the "Kiss the Girl" scene in 2nd Ariel's background, so was the first one mermaid and this one will be "human"? Odd since the first doll has legs, so .... Which leaves us with Tiana is going to be in a frog outfit. IDK. Ha.

Curious to see if those are the D23 dolls. Or, since they've announced them, will they be the October through December ShopDisney releases and Disney is still gonna surprise us with 3 different dolls at D23?

They made such a point of including Anna and Elsa in most of the other Ultimate Princess Celebration lines that we all assumed they'd be 2 of the 3 final dolls. And since Raya was supposed to be the most recent addition to the Official Disney Princess line, most figured her for the third. Shows what any of us know, ha.

I think you're right on with those dresses @Addicted to Alice Pins . Ariel's blue, white, and black "Kiss the Girl" dress and another Briar Rose doll seem to be in store.

I zoomed in a bit on Tiana's thumbnail picture, and it looks like it has horses, a statue, strung up party lights, stately people...I can't figure out what in the world they are going for with that one.

I'm starting to think there will be 3 more dolls at D23, possibly still Elsa, Anna, and Raya, on top of these 3 new previews.

Last edited:
I think you're right on with those dresses @Addicted to Alice Pins . Ariel's blue, white, and black "Kiss the Girl" dress and another Briar Rose doll seem to be in store.

I zoomed in a bit on Tiana's thumbnail picture, and it looks like it has horses, a statue, strung up party lights, stately people...I can't figure out what in the world they are going for with that one.

I'm starting to think there will be 3 more dolls at D23, possibly still Elsa, Anna, and Raya, on top of these 3 new previews.

Oh, good on ya for deciphering Tiana's background. Her other popular "look" is the blue dress from Charlotte's ball, but that doesn't look like the background. The Mardi Gras parade? Except, again, she's a frog in that part of the movie. Much curious, so confuzzled, haha.

Much curious, so confuzzled, haha.

Lol!

Oh yeah, the Mardi Gras parade makes a lot of sense. So maybe the earliest part of the movie in her blue gown. (Charlotte's party is close enough.) I really prefer that one to the green one, so I hope so! (Not that I need to buy any more dolls. x_x) And no frog-themed dresses, thank you. xD

Last edited:
my jaw hit the floor! Disney is so slick, just when you thought it was safe to put your credit card away, they throw us a curve ball. I hope they give us more information about the inspiration and reasons for doing variants. And why this particular selection of characters? I know they’ve done d23 exclusives of Aurora and Tiana before during the masquerade collection but other than that, I can’t think of any similarities these 3 characters have besides being that all three girls were spelled, enchanted or cursed by their nemesis in one way or another in their films so maybe that’s a theme?

Did the shopdisney website always say "ultimate glamorous collection" for these dolls or am i just now noticing it?

I tested the Honey browser extension on a browser I never use (Chrome), and I tried what @Rapunz did. After looking at the ShopDisney page for the Rapunzel doll, I did indeed get that cash back offer for the doll about 1 day later. In this case I did not claim it though, I just wanted to test how fast it would send me an offer.

I made sure not to use that browser to search for anything else except that Rapunzel doll so my chances of it narrowing down on that item would work. (I also wanted to limit the information that extension farms from my personal information.) I'm definitely trying this when Cinderella is live tomorrow. Hopefully it will give me the offer within 24 hours after I view it.

I wonder if any of the other codes are still active on ShopDisney, like DISNEY20?

I tested the Honey browser extension on a browser I never use (Chrome), and I tried what @Rapunz did. After looking at the ShopDisney page for the Rapunzel doll, I did indeed get that cash back offer for the doll about 1 day later. In this case I did not claim it though, I just wanted to test how fast it would send me an offer.

I made sure not to use that browser to search for anything else except that Rapunzel doll so my chances of it narrowing down on that item would work. (I also wanted to limit the information that extension farms from my personal information.) I'm definitely trying this when Cinderella is live tomorrow. Hopefully it will give me the offer within 24 hours after I view it.

I wonder if any of the other codes are still active on ShopDisney, like DISNEY20?
theres currently a sale, 20% off, plus honey is doing $19 ish cash back...which brings it to about $85
its for the dolls before rapunzel though!

Cinderella’s so beautiful I had to get her on the drop date rather than wait for a sale

Very interested in these three new mystery dolls, although if this means we’re not getting a designer Anna & Elsa I’ll be very sad (or if they’re d23 exclusives). I was looking forward to seeing them in non-movie outfits. But as someone who was disappointed in Aurora’s doll, seeing she has another doll on the horizon has perked me up a bit.

I feel the same about Cinderella. I brought her today as well. I did use that Honey extension to get some cash back reward, but it looks like it may take a few weeks to get the return.

I too love Aurora and thought she was too plain. And Ariel, well, I just didn't like her outfit at all. I'm interested in seeing how they redo these two.

I feel the same about Cinderella. I brought her today as well. I did use that Honey extension to get some cash back reward, but it looks like it may take a few weeks to get the return.

I too love Aurora and thought she was too plain. And Ariel, well, I just didn't like her outfit at all. I'm interested in seeing how they redo these two.
FYI - Honey gold points (% cash back) vs Exclusive Offers.... Exclusive offer cash backs, have cleared for me the day the pkg was delivered. Gold points stay in pending much much longer...I still have one that dates back since June...so I don't know if it's up to 60 day or even 90. But the exclusive offer has come in fast both times for me.

I signed up but don't see the offer for the dolls.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
The "exclusive offers" are e-mailed, but you can also see them on their site when you log in. Scroll down on the main page....and there is a section called something like "bonus cash back on most wanted products". Right now I can see Rapunzel in mine for $18.56 cash back....which is a little lower than the $25.99 I usually have seen...but there is also % cash backs that happen along side it too. You just have to make sure you are shopping on ShopDisney in a browser that you installed Honey on....yes they are tracking what you look at and then they send you offers. As long as you "look" at the doll a few times and Honey tracks that, they will put whatever Exclusive Offer they have in your account - then you "activate" the offer by clicking on it and going directly to ShopDisney to buy.

Back