• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Completely selfless, you and I. We're practically saints.
7fa92e95151ef93c50089d4dc8711ae3.gif

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I might have to try a few to get Cheshire cat and Absolem Caterpillar.
I have the caterpillar. I purchased one box yesterday. Hoping for CHESSIE and Alice. These pins are super cute. And a good 1/1-2" in size.

Your welcome to
"Mr. Who-are-you?" (Wink-wink).

Drop me a PM.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

So, can anyone tell whether FL got one version (for Robin Hood and/or Winnie the Pooh) and CA got the different version? or are people on ebay just using stock photos from the event and/or DPB?
As far as I can tell, there's only one version released: the "Brave" quote. I've looked at people doing pickups in Cali and in FL and they both show the same pin. The only people with the "Adventure" quote are listing on ebay that use the exact same image which looks to me like a stock photo.

Same from Robin. Especially for Robin, actually. There's no reason for one park to get a short quote and the other one to get a long one. It's the same quote. So pretty sure it's just "Keep Your Chin Up".

But now that I know at least one physical pin exists of the longer quote for Robin...do I have to find it because I know it exists or do I let it go? Do I harass everyone going to the trade event to find it on the trade boards for me?
My vote is no, hahah! It's a pre-production proof. If you included those, your collection would triple!

Disney Tales of the Sword Premium Pin Collection​

Here is a look at the new Disney Tales of the Sword premium pin collection at Disney Parks! Available starting on Tuesday, March 11, 2024 at Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Disney Store. They are limited edition of 3,000 and the price is $21.99 each.

Each pin features faceted stones, glitter embellishments and a unique backer card.

Disney Tales of the Sword Premium Pin Collection
Disney Tales of the Sword Premium Pin Collection
Closer look:

• Archimedes Pin:
Archimedes Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
Archimedes Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
  • Tinker Bell Pin:
Tinker Bell Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
Tinker Bell Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
  • DuckTales Pin:
DuckTales Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
DuckTales Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
  • Kingdom Hearts Pin:
Kingdom Hearts Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
Kingdom Hearts Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
  • Winnie the Pooh Pin:
Winnie the Pooh Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
Winnie the Pooh Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
  • Robin Hood Pin:
Robin Hood Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
Robin Hood Tales of the Sword Disney Pin
I am so in love with this set but I have to pretend they are not available for me to purchase right now 😂 I love the concept and artwork!!

I will definitely need this one, though! New lanyard set featuring Animal, Dumbo, Robin Hood, and Scrooge McDuck.

432605997-2706199976197448-5874337881707635017-n.jpg
Well, I need that Scrooge! Is it in Disneyland or Disney World… or both?

We have a trip planned for Disney World soon, so maybe I will be able to pick up the set then.

Not sure, the person who posted this didn't specify. Hopefully both parks!

Since I just need Robin, I think I'll hold off on getting it for a bit and see if I can find one someone traded to the boards. Or trade for one during a Pin and Pop event.

Well, I need that Scrooge! Is it in Disneyland or Disney World… or both?

We have a trip planned for Disney World soon, so maybe I will be able to pick up the set then.
I'm sure it's both. If not immediately, then soon. Open editions like these are generally shared, and I don't see anything particularly branded to Disneyland or something.

Back