• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
I'm sure it's both. If not immediately, then soon. Open editions like these are generally shared, and I don't see anything particularly branded to Disneyland or something.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Maybe y’all can get a co-op going…

@Pibbman
@timeerkat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now available at Hot Topic

3e57a06242696efc82da8726eb74859f.jpg

b3883198841f42c38b4b4ab95ea0d355.jpg

8e7b23c4166faf19f5621265fa1cccef.jpg

I, uh, I think everyone's clock got messed up in Dayligh Savings Time... Looks like we sprang forward two seasons

Ok, so I did a little research and the Gingerbread set was released at the end of last year. So not new. Whew. I’m guessing that Hot Topic either got a restock. Or they got excess stock from another vendor to sell….

Too many pins to keep track 😜

Ok, so I did a little research and the Gingerbread set was released at the end of last year. So not new. Whew. I’m guessing that Hot Topic either got a restock. Or they got excess stock from another vendor to sell….

Too many pins to keep track
That makes more sense, hahah! But the autumn park pin is also seasonally odd, hahah!

All three of these pins have a little metal embellishment. Anyone know what that’s about? A series (perhaps seasons of spring, summer, and fall with winter either missing for now or I missed it)? A new general thing (perhaps anti-counterfeit measure)? Something else?

80b9da9f3b5f4fc0f842bcdcdef8dc8b.jpg

1b72ce2a31e9bd78527d917813c281c5.jpg

506f80815e9da755dfe61cf7f1c20cf4.jpg
I am guessing the metal embellishment are only design elements, representing different weathers. A few pages back there is Winnie-the-Pooh (snow) and Stitch (lightning) of the same series!

All three of these pins have a little metal embellishment. Anyone know what that’s about? A series (perhaps seasons of spring, summer, and fall with winter either missing for now or I missed it)? A new general thing (perhaps anti-counterfeit measure)? Something else?

80b9da9f3b5f4fc0f842bcdcdef8dc8b.jpg

1b72ce2a31e9bd78527d917813c281c5.jpg

506f80815e9da755dfe61cf7f1c20cf4.jpg

Marie’s kinda looks like poo.

We were having exactly the same conversation right now with a friend. Finally noticed it's the photographer's hand

Envoyé de mon 2306EPN60G en utilisant Tapatalk
Marie’s kinda looks like poo.

Yes, I thought the same. 🤣🤣 I didn’t post this pic last night because I was hoping to find a better image online somewhere. It took awhile for me to figure out it’s a cloud

Wuuuuuuuuuuugh. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Shop Disney canceled my order for all the Swords pins. I am gutted. 😭😭😭😭😭

Does anyone have the Kingdom Hearts one for trade or sale? I'm absolutely devastated. It's the first pin I've been really excited about in years and the store freaking cancels it. Wuuuuuuugh

Or, if someone can confirm if they're still at WDW, I'll totes call out of work hahah!

Wuuuuuuuuuuugh. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Shop Disney canceled my order for all the Swords pins. I am gutted. 😭😭😭😭😭

Does anyone have the Kingdom Hearts one for trade or sale? I'm absolutely devastated. It's the first pin I've been really excited about in years and the store freaking cancels it. Wuuuuuuugh

Or, if someone can confirm if they're still at WDW, I'll totes call out of work hahah!
I am sorry.

All of them? Interesting considering five of them are showing available on the website.

All of them? Interesting considering five of them are showing available on the website.
They canceled the whole order. :( The Kingdom Hearts one is now sold out.

The only other one I REALLY wanted was the DuckTales one, but that's no problem. Hahah! No one wants that pin but me. XD I'd like the RH and SitS as well, but they're not dire like the KH one it. :(

Back