• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hours! WINNER ANNOUNCED...lucan444!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hours! WINNER ANNOUNCED...lucan444!

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
Up for auction is the following Box Set:

pin83165

Pin 83165: WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Gift Pin Set - Artist Proof
This is the Artist Proof version of pin set 31586.
This set consists of 6 pins ~ Smee, 2 pins of the Lost Boys, Hook, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.
The inside picture says "Tink's Summer Pin Quest 2004 - Walt Disney World".

DPF Auction rules apply (no cash, pms, etc)

Although we would prefer something from our wants list, anything is game.
Hints: We love DSF and WDI pins, Jessica, Belle, and Up.

Bidding will end at 9:00 pm EDT on July 22nd. The winner will be announced shortly after. A leaderboard will be posted around 7:00 pm EDT.

HAPPY BIDDING!

Last edited:
[pinpics]49846[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - Animation Series (Mickey Mouse Brave Little Tailor)

[pinpics]89810[/pinpics]: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - HADES

[Pinpics]83038[/pinpics]: DLR - Graduation 2010 - Jiminy Cricket (ARTIST PROOF)

theres my bid!!!
good luck every one!!!

Last edited:
Okay, it is "around" 7pm EDT. With a little over an hour left, the leaderboard is:

lucan444 in first, closely followed by HandA. Combatdre is in third.

Doesn't anyone else want to bid on this beautiful boxed Artist Proof set?

Last edited:
Aw man ... I bow down ... I got nuttin.

Soooo ... Are you saying Vicki is your Yoda?

Yoda?ummmm. I think not!!!
A learned collegue and pin scholar certainly, but she is way too tainted by that goody goodness that all princess types are afflicted with, to be a denizen of DOOM<diablolical order of Mayhem>, however she makes a hell of cookie so i take the tips from the ones it seems to work for, so kudos to the princess power puff girl!!

not that I ahemm.... Complimented her, no heavans knows that isnt what just happened!

Ok, my names is being thrown around so I figured that was an invitation to bid!!!!! LoLololol

Pin 31957: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Eeyore Face

Vicki

Okay, with just over 15 minutes left you guys have made this much tougher. Currently, it is tied between lucan444 and huertajv. There will be some heavy debate between Debby and me...lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back