• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

5/6: $4 Pin Sale! NEW PINS AND SETS ADDED :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/6: $4 Pin Sale! NEW PINS AND SETS ADDED :)

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Unforunately, I've got to build my savings back up because we just paid taxes :( Shipping is $3 regardless of how many you buy.

The following pins are $4 each. Not on original card:

The following sets are $10 each:
<-pins only, no hip lanyard included

<---no booster included
<-star wars is not on original card, but pins are in great conditionpackaging looks different, but all pins new on card
$18:
jumbo in box
$30
no box, but in great condition
I hate to part with this, but I need the funds:
$55 in box

Last edited:
Ack! I'll be going into a concert about that time. We're out of town, but I have the iPad, but typing is slow. I wonder what my husband would say about bringing the iPad inside :lol: Hopefully, there will be good deals when we get out!

My husband wants these pins

Pin 41949: WDI - Cast Exclusive - HKDL - Adventureland Attraction Poster (Tarzan's Treehouse)
Pin 41545: WDI - Cast Exclusive - HKDL - Adventureland Attraction Poster (Jungle River Cruise)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back