• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

5/6: $4 Pin Sale! NEW PINS AND SETS ADDED :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PM's replied to and pins removed that have been sold. Everything left is still available (waiting to hear back on Tangled set)

Hi, we are interested in Pin 73429: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as Snowmen. Also, will you be selling any other pins on your trades list? We also like: Pin 72698: Chip and Dale's Secret (2 pin set) and Pin 2748: Euro Disney - Beauty & the Beast Pin Set (Belle). You can reach us at: cutespots@earthlink.net. Thanks!

Everyone's PMs have been replied to and all paid for items have been shipped :) Updated list and lowered some prices! More to come this weekend. Happy Easter!

I'd like these 7

Pin 25900: DLR - Framed Attraction Poster (Jungle River)

Pin 49916: WDI - Disneyland Attraction Poster - Jungle River

Pin 53315: WDI - Adventureland - Swiss Family Treehouse – Poster

Pin 52082: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (January 2007) Adventureland

Pin 61960: DLR - Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room 45th Anniversary - Donald Duck

Pin 42494: DisneyShopping.com - Disneyland Advent Calendar Holiday Pin Series - # 22 Pele Tiki

Pin 61961: DLR - Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room 45th Anniversary - Goofy

Thanks, Jason

final bump-taking a break from selling for a while so pins will be down on Sunday night. Let me know if you see anything you can't live without. Also open to trading for anything on my wants list :)

Hey there,

Would be interested in Pin 20000: DLR - Ticket Book Pin Set (A-E) - Passholder Exclusive (E-Ticket) if still available.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back